SAU Community

Tinted Headlights!

R34GT-T

Do you have any pics of the red tint? The only one on the flicker site had all the colors on one light. Cranberry looked kind of purple, and the pink looked kind of red. Do you have anything to better display those colors? I'd like to see whatever one looks the .."redest" out of the two if possible :rofl:

Thanks

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any pics of the red tint? The only one on the flicker site had all the colors on one light. Cranberry looked kind of purple, and the pink looked kind of red. Do you have anything to better display those colors? I'd like to see whatever one looks the .."redest" out of the two if possible :laugh:

Thanks

Dude your straight out of luck. ADR said NO to red and yellow on any front lights. So the company that imports the stuff don't order those colours. Pink is as good as you'll get. You colud always buy the pink seat covers and franjapani stickers to match.... :P

Dude your straight out of luck. ADR said NO to red and yellow on any front lights. So the company that imports the stuff don't order those colours. Pink is as good as you'll get. You colud always buy the pink seat covers and franjapani stickers to match.... :)

awww gay :blush: ADR suck nuts :(

so can this be done on headlights that aren't foogy or wat eva cause i want to tint mine but they are as clear as clear can be

The biggest market for the stuff around the country so far has been new cars - clear as clear can be

my opinion of it is something like black spray painted factory mags . only should really be done on $500 hacks or other budget projects or under extreme boredom .

just sreams " look at me im half arse"

my opinion of it is something like black spray painted factory mags . only should really be done on $500 hacks or other budget projects or under extreme boredom .

just sreams " look at me im half arse"

LOL, the 'judge' has spoken!

• 5 months later...

What's the benefit of doing this? I just see it as a styling mod (shit one at that); and you're just asking to be pulled over... when you're driving a Skyline you already have enough problems with the 5-0. So yeah, sad cu.nts do it. :)

Edited by RB25PWR

and at the end of the day you are reducing the output of your headlights. even if the amount is minute. i'm all for safety when it comes to visibility at night. that is why i also see tinting tail lights as one of the most stupid mods you can do

"i know, lets do something that makes it harder to tell when i am putting the brakes on so that i have more chance of someone running into the back of my car, and then giving the insurance company a reason to refuse to pay because of an illegal mod i have done to my car"

• 2 weeks later...
and at the end of the day you are reducing the output of your headlights. even if the amount is minute. i'm all for safety when it comes to visibility at night. that is why i also see tinting tail lights as one of the most stupid mods you can do

"i know, lets do something that makes it harder to tell when i am putting the brakes on so that i have more chance of someone running into the back of my car, and then giving the insurance company a reason to refuse to pay because of an illegal mod i have done to my car"

Summed up excellent

• 2 months later...

Obviously didn't spend much time reading through the pages regarding Crystalite. This is an ADR compliant product. It does not change white light. have lab test graphs and 9 months of adr trails to prove. So it is a LEGAL mod. love it or hate it.

-----all other forms of tinted lights - and yes your dead right.

BTW It is removeable......

Edited by R34GT-T