SAU Community

Arrive And Drive Oran Park 22nd Feb

da spike

From the website;

Get off the street and get onto the track. Whether it's the stock standard sedan, a high-tech turbo, or a supercharged V8, Arrive and Drive @ Oran Park Raceway is open to everyone! All you need is a road-registered vehicle, helmet, license, a sense of adventure, and most importantly, the need for speed! Our new format for the day will include beginner sessions & drift sessions.

Experience the thrill of driving your pride and joy at Oran Park Raceway. You'll be able to unleash your driving supremacy in a safe, legal, and controlled environment. Whilst this event is strictly non-competitive, the time spent on the track will help you improve your driving skills.

The day will commence at 8.30am with coffee & tea served. A drivers briefing will take place at 9am and vehicles will be inspected. Track time will commence at 9.30am and run-through until 4.30pm. Why not bring your mates down and have a blast.

Sounds good, what will I need?

Road registered vehicle

Helmet (available for hire on the day)

Neck to wrist to ankle clothing (long sleeve shirt and long pants)

Covered Shoes (covered ankle to toe)

$200.00 (includes the cost of a CAMS license)

Where do I sign?

As we want to give drivers ample time on the track, only limited numbers are available, so bookings are essential.

Please call 02 4646 1004 or email [email protected].

Please Provide the following Information to book your spot:

1) Full Name

2) Contact Number/E-mail

3) Make/Model/Rego of vehicle

4) Whether or not you will require a helmet?

After seeing its not GP i wont be there