SAU Community

New To Sau From Evooz

iR34GTR

hi guys,

Im new to the forum. Spend most of my time at evolutionoz.net coz I have an Evo VII. Love doing custom work on cars. Currently doing custom head lights and tail lights for my VII. A friend of mine has a BNR34 GTR with a few bolt on mods. Car drives very well! great crusing car compared to the Evo but going around corners and ill take the Evo hands down.

Basically, the reason I joined up was for 2 reasons:

- Ive always respected the R34 GTR. Looks very tuff out of the box. The best OEM rims on a car, comfy & nice shaped buckets, LCD display, pumped rear gaurds. I may consider buying one later on down the track (still keep the Evo of course) So Id like to learn as much as i can about the car. problems associated, what mods give good gains, CF add ons etc.

- been involved doing my custom head lights (using S2000 + Infinity FX35 projectors for a quad set up). Been contemplating on doing an S2000 projector retrofit for my mates GTR. Im in the process of trying to buy a 2nd hand pair of R34 head lights. Xenon or non xenon.. dont really care.

for those of you in the know, what are the differences between the GT / GTT / GTR head lights in terms of:

- physical features

- Visual features

- fittment on GTR

- pricing throughout the whole range

I dont know if anyone has ever done a projector retrofit to a set of R34 heads before? Id like to be one of the first to complete a set for my friend of mine.

I look forward to giving and recieving advice on SAU.