SAU Community

Skylines Aus Forget About Motorvation?

Ricochet

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they wanted to see SAUWA there but weren't willing to step up themselves?

I'm 100% for the next one (with or without SAUWA), Paulie wanna come drop some skids with me?:)

Yeah Borneos' car.. fkn hot and it's a 25/30 too so it must be a winnah :blush:

I thought I had Steve Jones' 34 dropping the huge skid on video but I must have been a douche when filming as it's not there :wave:

I do have the fight that happened during the burnout comp and VERY clear footage of the stubby bouncing of a guys head! lol

you must have been right near me at the burnout comp, i saw the fight also, i thought it was funny how everyone ignored the burnouts to watch the fight, typical bogans :)

Because they wanted to see SAUWA there but weren't willing to step up themselves?

I'm 100% for the next one (with or without SAUWA), Paulie wanna come drop some skids with me?:)

I doubt Pauly will do a skid....however if we convince him to get the car there, and i have the keys........

:blush:

I doubt Pauly will do a skid....however if we convince him to get the car there, and i have the keys........

:)

Sounds like a plan! :wave:

But srsly, Paul needs to get in touch with his inner bogan! :blush:

the funniest part about motivation this year was a guy that i saw, he had no teeth, was wearing a flannelette shirt, stubbies and thongs and had a mullet, he turned to his mate and said "damn there are so many freakin bogans here this year"

I lol'd

why in gods name was the only skylines there part of antilag???

maybe get in early for next year and get a sauwa tent set up???

Don't know why you are so upset that SAUWA didn't have a display going considering your not even a paid up member of SAUWA.

I'm 100% for the next one (with or without SAUWA), Paulie wanna come drop some skids with me?:D

Me and Niz were at MV 2008, but to be honest the SuperCruise was such a parking lot that the car didn't really move all weekend, we went in Niz's car as it had aircon.

As I said, if there is enough interest from members, then we'll happily run any event, but in the past no one has shown much interest.

Yeah Borneos' car.. fkn hot and it's a 25/30 too so it must be a winnah :D

I thought I had Steve Jones' 34 dropping the huge skid on video but I must have been a douche when filming as it's not there :cool:

I do have the fight that happened during the burnout comp and VERY clear footage of the stubby bouncing of a guys head! lol

Nar he was a few cars behind me so I didn't get to see it.

haha that fight. poors guys doing the burnouts, no one was paying attention to them when the fights were goin on. Some 40 year old threw a bottle at a 16 year old coz he was bein a smartass or somethin.

Nar he was a few cars behind me so I didn't get to see it.

haha that fight. poors guys doing the burnouts, no one was paying attention to them when the fights were goin on. Some 40 year old threw a bottle at a 16 year old coz he was bein a smartass or somethin.

I missed the initial altercation but got everything after that, the bottle flying that I got on film was thrown by some young guy in a green shirt as that blonde guy with the ripped shirt.. from about a metre away.. some gold facial expressions in slowmo lol

P.S. I am never helping anyone ever again after getting stung by that smoke machine :D IF IT'S BROKE, FIX IT YOURSELF

I missed the initial altercation but got everything after that, the bottle flying that I got on film was thrown by some young guy in a green shirt as that blonde guy with the ripped shirt.. from about a metre away.. some gold facial expressions in slowmo lol

P.S. I am never helping anyone ever again after getting stung by that smoke machine ;) IF IT'S BROKE, FIX IT YOURSELF

lol spoilt sport. :(

Steve Jones' R34 R burnout.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=b4xoNM1MIss

My excuses are,

a) Had to work from 6am till 11pm friday

b) Kwinana is too far away.

c) had absolutly no money what so ever cause I've only just gone back to work from holidays.

d) went a few years back, it was a holden-fest.... was good when I had a holden... but not anymore

If anyone is looking for some pics... here are some of mine below... won't be as sexy as MattyP's though (lurvvvv you Matty :blink:!!). Sorry could only get down Sunday so shots are only from the Sunday Supercruise, Burnout Finals and displays.

Just be patient as I am still uploading a lot of the static display pics.

- - >>>Motorvation 23 Albums from Sunday<<< - - -

Me and Niz were at MV 2008, but to be honest the SuperCruise was such a parking lot that the car didn't really move all weekend, we went in Niz's car as it had aircon.

As I said, if there is enough interest from members, then we'll happily run any event, but in the past no one has shown much interest.

Yeah i still have rubber stuck to my front bumper from tools getting bored during the supercruise and dropping a burnout in front of my car. No definately not a happy fun weekend. :blink: