SAU Community

R33/r34 Gtr Bilsteins (sydney Kid Setup And Something Else)

Hi all,

Cleaning out the last of my R33 GTR parts and I have 2 sets of shocks for sale.

First off is the Sydney Kid R33 GTR kit. I had this in my R33 GTR for about 4000km, but the new owner of the car wanted the price lowered so this came out and in went an R34 setup instead. Spring rates are 4/3KG and are valved as per Sydney Kids group buy kit. Handles great as many will agree with.

Paid $1500 but will accept offers around $1000 and will negotiate/swap for parts and cash depending on what you have to offer.

The second set of bilsteins are of an unknown valving configuration. They are pretty firm but are re-buildable so for anyone wanting to make a custom set they are a cheap starting point. $150 ono.

Parts are located in Cairns, North Queensland. Will freight anywhere. PM or call me on 0434 147 478 if your interested.

DSC01576.JPG

Cheers,

Ian .

Hi all,

Cleaning out the last of my R33 GTR parts and I have 2 sets of shocks for sale.

First off is the Sydney Kid R33 GTR kit. I had this in my R33 GTR for about 4000km, but the new owner of the car wanted the price lowered so this came out and in went an R34 setup instead. Spring rates are 4/3KG and are valved as per Sydney Kids group buy kit. Handles great as many will agree with.

Paid $1500 but will accept offers around $1000 and will negotiate/swap for parts and cash depending on what you have to offer.

The second set of bilsteins are of an unknown valving configuration. They are pretty firm but are re-buildable so for anyone wanting to make a custom set they are a cheap starting point. $150 ono.

Parts are located in Cairns, North Queensland. Will freight anywhere. PM or call me on 0434 147 478 if your interested.

DSC01576.JPG

Cheers,

Ian Swinkels.

Are they Both off GTR's??

Yes indeed, both sets are R33 GTR, but also fit an R34 GTR and R34 GTT.

The setup pictured on the right is the sydney kid setup with the 4/3kg springs

The shocks on the left are the unknows that can be used as cores for a rebuild/custom dampner setup. No springs on this set though as you can see. When you go custom the springs need to match your valving anyway so you'd buy new springs to suit what you would have done to the shocks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They are very streetable but work on the track as well (though I'd never done anything more than a motorkarna event with them in my previous R33 GTR). They were a huge improvement over my Teins that I had previously.

Yes they are eibach springs, 4/3Kg. I have no idea how they compare to an R32 GTR setup. Its possible the top hats just need changing to make them compatible but I dont really know and I dont have any means of comparison either... sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...