SAU Community

Deca Accommodation - Fri 27 / Sat 28 February

Bec

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah i won't need a lift. I'm going to use the opportunity to drive to NSW to renew my rego and get a pink slip on the friday and drive back down to shep afterwards

Accommodation sorted, thanks Bec :huh:

PS: If anyone (that knows me) wants a lift up there (on Friday) and a lift back (on Saturday), i have room in my car. Live in the western suburbs, so only people round the west/north; unless you want to leave your car at my place.

Yeah no worries - Ill probably need to confirm rooms with the hotel on Monday - so a day or 2 is fine Vince.

The rest of you - speak up if you want something booked for you.

Julliette - confirm ill book you a room for both nights. If I can find another girl, will sort that out, otherwise will get you something to yourself.

Ill probably need to confirm rooms with the hotel on Monday

The rest of you - speak up if you want something booked for you.

Julliette - confirm ill book you a room for both nights. If I can find another girl, will sort that out, otherwise will get you something to yourself.

Bec

Could you book a room for Leon (achoo)& Shane for the Fri/Sat nights.

And with Al going home on Saturday i will have room for Julliette on Sat night if ya need .

Bec

Could you book a room for Leon (achoo)& Shane for the Fri/Sat nights.

And with Al going home on Saturday i will have room for Julliette on Sat night if ya need .

Will do Wayne

& Julliette - your staying both nights yeah?? I thought you were, but just confirming.

Anyone else - still have a couple of rooms left

Am confirming early this week, so if I dont have you down. You'll be on your own to book rooms.

Send me a PM or let me know if your keen.