SAU Community

Advance Driving Course - 28th Feb

macey

Hey guys,

I am advertising an advance driver training course that i have made available to you guys and girls coming up next month. I have made sure to give you all plenty of notice so we can organise ourselves. Anyways here are the course details:

course date: Saturday, February 28.

time: 12:30 - 8:30 p.m

cost: $285 including meals and refreshments.

the day will consist of:

introduction:

- seat and steer

- safety with in vehicles

- packing and storing within vehicles

braking (practical)

- lock up braking

- lock up and recover

- ABS (anti-lock braking system)

- threshold braking

Time is distance travelled (theory)

Steering and Vision (practical)

Road Behaviour (theory)

Accident Avoidance (practical)

Car accident discussion group (theory)

MOVE TO SKID PAN!!!

Skid Pan (practical and theory)

- under and over steer

- braking on extra slippery surface

- balancing cars

Awards and final talk

Free (controlled) time on skid pan.

basically the day is designed to improve your knowledge and skills about car control and general car response. it's a very busy and fun day. obviously skid pan is a big highlight, but the other steering exercises in the dry are very very beneficial.

i strongly suggest this to any "fresh" P platers or anyone who enjoys learning new skills about driving.

for more info please contact In Car Education on 1300 133 956.

thanks and hope to see some people out there.

-macey

sorry i dont usually use this site.

for those interested and running off some questions asked by others., the course is held at Mt Cotton and its BYO cars. i must stress though that if you have exhausts please silence them. i dont care how just silence them lol.

-macey

sorry i dont usually use this site.

for those interested and running off some questions asked by others., the course is held at Mt Cotton and its BYO cars. i must stress though that if you have exhausts please silence them. i dont care how just silence them lol.

-macey

Hi , i'm interested in this course, only problem is i have 3 inch exhaust, silencing could be problem, it's not really that loud, how soft/loud can it be? Whats the DB limit?

90dB limit. 3" from cat or turbo? my exhaust on my 200 is from turbo and is way too loud. i just bought chicken mesh, steel wool and a hose clamp and my a little dampener to shuv in my exhaust. it worked. so there is always a way. if you have any more questions pm me or contact the numbers listed.

-macey

• 2 weeks later...