SAU Community

Wedding Cars Needed

AHR31

Thanks to everyone who has offered their rides; Amanda & I have been really stoked with the response to our request ;). We knew we were pushing it to get all GTR's and in white, so we are more than happy to have GTS variants. We still require white and would like to see something a little more "tuff" than stock. If anyone has a suitable R33 we would love to hear from you as this is the only series not covered thus far. If you can post a pic or two that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey andrew if your in mt warren park i can show you my car when ever you like (after work/weekend) as im in windy.. i can see if i can rustle up a white 33 GTR.. will let you know

Awesome Craig! Work long hrs Mon-Fri so weekend would work best for me. I have to run Amanda at work around 11am on Saturday (20mins tops!) so happy to work in with what suits you. Message me back or you can call me 0408 066 845. Look forward to chatting/meeting with you.

hi guys great idea for wedding cars i have a nice clean low ks 94 r32 gtr has carbon vented bonnet thou greddy font bar and fmic dont know how to post pics but pics of my car are in the gallery and a few on boost cruising under aus day cruise would love to help out if its what your after if not congrats and best of luck getting your special day perfect :)

• 2 weeks later...
Tyson, if only it was white it would have been perfect considering the tight parking space at the venue :laughing-smiley-014: We both really like 83ECK's (straight!) R34; if you're available Beck it would be very much appreciated (insert begging here!)???

Hi :(

Sorry this is the 1st I've seen of this thread!

I'd be happy for you to use my car if you still need cars :D

I love weddings!! :)

Let me know

post-55671-1236304267_thumb.jpg

post-55671-1236304294_thumb.jpg

post-55671-1236304347_thumb.jpg

Edited by 83CKS

I saw the 83CKS skyline last sunday on my way to work.. (sadly in my daily red Z32).. very nice car indeed.. but yeah i'll put my hand up for the R33 GTR.. by then my new rims would have DEFINETLY landed and be on my car..

here's what it looks like right now..

post-60539-1236348532_thumb.jpg

Goodluck with the wedding

• 3 weeks later...
I saw the 83CKS skyline last sunday on my way to work.. (sadly in my daily red Z32).. very nice car indeed.. but yeah i'll put my hand up for the R33 GTR.. by then my new rims would have DEFINETLY landed and be on my car..

here's what it looks like right now..

post-60539-1236348532_thumb.jpg

Goodluck with the wedding

Hey Eddie, I've been offline for a few weeks so sorry for not replying earlier. The R33 GTR was the missing link so we would be very appreciative to see you on the day. Stoked...thats a full (sky)line up!!! We will be in touch closer to the day to confirm your participation. Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

Andrew, I would be happy to help out as discussed. Sorry that I only have the gunmetallic for you. if you find a white R35 in the meantime let me know as it will take some seriously talking to get out of work!

Edited by handbrake

I am simply overwhelmed by the response from everyone, truly amazing! Looks like we may even be graced by the presence of a R35 GTR (we so hope you can get time off from work Mark!). I am trying to reach the owner of the GTR replica you see here so that only leaves a DR30 to complete the lineup - what an awesome photo this would be!. Anyone out there know of one that could be available for a few hours Thursday June 25th?

post-50122-1242898902_thumb.jpg

Edited by AHR31

Maybe I should take some time off and see the line up! Must be nice having so many skylines.

Hey Brandon, I am still waiting to hear from Eddie who offered his 33 GTR. If he cant make it we will be looking for a replacement and your ride looks perfect...any chance you could be available on the day if we need you? Regardless, we will be posting pics as soon as we get them from the photographer for all to see. I am just soooooo excited (checks over shoulder for future wife)...about seeing all the cars together!!!

I'll have to see my schedule then. I SHOULD be able to make it. Glen Hotel is pretty near my place at Sunnybank Hills. I was gonna make the car look something like this but dont think I'll be getting the rims that soon.

post-42920-1243003338_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brandon

if your marriage need an '93 R33 Sedan White please let me know

I would come

(my car is stock just slightly lower and 18' rim, nothing special in exterior :) but think just another for you to choose)

and congrats!

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who offered their rides for our special day. Since the day we have been very busy getting back to normality so we apologise for the delay in getting some images posted for you all to see. We have only received a single "tease" image from our photographer, a couple were taken by friends and the balance were taken on a camera phone so the quality is not the best. Later this week we are expecting to get the call from the photographer so we can view all of the photos so I will post some more very soon. Enjoy... we certainly did!!!

Cheers,

Andrew & Amanda

post-50122-1246967360_thumb.jpg

post-50122-1246967387_thumb.jpg

post-50122-1246967416_thumb.jpg

post-50122-1246967435_thumb.jpg

post-50122-1246967619_thumb.jpg

post-50122-1246967686_thumb.jpg

post-50122-1246967739_thumb.jpg

post-50122-1246967860_thumb.jpg

post-50122-1246968098_thumb.jpg