SAU Community

Wtb 240k

Hey guys im looking an 240k four door as a daily. looking for one in ok condition hoply with AC dont care ethier auto/manual.

Seen a couple around to slow for the one in SA and the one on trading post maybe be a hassel to get back to sydney.

Anyone know what the deal is with driving cars from another state without rego?

Thanks Brad

Yer that one has some rust and i would like to view pictures before i made a trip to VIC. budget really depends on what condtion the cars in, if that blue one in QLD was not so far away from brisbane i would fly up and go look at it with my dad but yer im willing to pay for a good conditon one if there around. As i said i want a daily not really a project getting rear tail lights and wannabes be about all i would want to do besides mantainece.

The tail lights on the blue one, did they come standard in Aus?

too much work the blue one in QLD is sold but now they have a orange one but auto.

Is the orange one fs?

Edited by D-limo

• 2 months later...

A clean looking sedan sold on ebay for around 4k at the gold coast, seemed exy to me.... The Orange one at Nizz-pro was parted out wich is a shame, they were willing to supply rwc. Mate is looking to put a deposit on one near us with a seized motor and mouldy interior.

Nothing in my price range of late.

There is this. Might be worth an offer ... Would be mad with wata's and stove lights ;)

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....=404169&hl=

Edited by D-limo

Yer is that the green one if so i was bidding till it got over 3k. That link is one i tryed to buy off ebay i wounder how low he will go im sure it sold for under 3k on ebay.

• 2 months later...

It was ment to have two months rego then it had none and needed a blueslip. What ever i just want one then i go look at it cars not even running GRRRRR.

He tells me he will get it running and blueslip i call and msg him for the next month and get reason after reason why its not ready, then nothing.

This dosen't sound good. I have payed a 2k deposit for this car, no mention of it not running. I've heard next to nothing since it was made. When I did speak to him like 4 days ago he said the ignitor was replaced as it didn't start. no contact since, phone is off, Was starting to lose patience then I read this. Brad about what date did you see it not running?

I have a set of JDM hotplates on the way for it already,

:)

Edited by D-limo