SAU Community

Is Flat-sticking Bad For Your Car? (automatic)

1. find nearest cliff

2. proceed with flat sticking

what do you mean 'is it bad for your car'? you thrash the f*ck out of it and cant see any potential problems?

Edited by VB-

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What i believe his saying is his holding his foot flat to the floor while the gearbox changes from first to second to third.

Really no different to reving out a manual almost to its limiter then doing a perfect gear change(remember its auto)

He'll only have problems if his boost is spiking which may cause it to hit the limiter.

But yeh, total dick for speeding through stop signs,thats just dumb dude.

I drive an NA

It screams at high RPM

I love the sound

That is no excuse to "flat stick" it everywhere. Do you even let it warm up?? To be honest... I hate servicing Skylines that arent looked after properly. Like yours.

Btw, what the common speed you "flat stick" it to? 120kms? 130kms?

f**k u all. bunch of forum faggots. go f*k urselves, QQ.

if you dont like the forum then leave...

ppl on here r gonna tell it as they see it... and believe me when i say that what we see is a loser...

i think we can all agree with Skyln... GTFO dumbass

i do it in my skyline r33 all the time... apparantly my friend said its bad for my car.. but i prety mch flat-stick everytime i go past a stop sign..

*its because my car exhaust is rly loud and the only way to make it sound less loud is to flat stick.. thats jus how i drive . lol. its hard to explain.

haha nah, sounds better thats all.. instead of the droning noise from keeping it @ a certain speed..

Flat sticking makes it go- vrooom.. hard to explain ?

i dont think you even know what your talking about, 1st post its to make it quite next its to go vroom.

and indeed this thread does deliver. can someone tell me what qq is? is it as technical as flat sticking

Edited by Inline 6

f**k u all. bunch of forum top bloke toyboys. im gona go f*k myself, QQ. siff you dont all join me cuz i like to make vroom sounds when ive got a fat crammed up my arse

dude thats f**ked up :P