SAU Community

r34 xenon headlights

Baileylsd

Guest RedLineGTR

between...2000-3000 i would say..since r33 GTR xeons are worth about $1500-$2000 depends on condition. I'm sure some of the actual r34 owners can give u a specific answer. Cheers Rob

I have heard the globes [alone] can cost up to $700 each to replace!!!

I have also heard that for a pair of xenon headlights [whole assembly + globes] is around $2000 - this may be a 2nd hand price too. The r34 halogen headlights are approx $1000 2nd hand.

The other thread will help you out more...

If you are looking to buy a pair let me know and I will ask around for ya!

I havent had to replace mine yet - fingers crossed.

When I said

If you are looking to buy a pair let me know and I will ask around for ya
I was talking about the whole headlight assembly not just the globes - I was also talking 2nd hand stuff.

Plus I dont think I can just get the globes - the importer i know wouldnt separate them. Or are you talking about a whole set of headlights? wasnt clear.

There is a guy on here ylwgtr who I believe can get the globes for $250 approx - send him a PM or something. He can probably get the whole headlight too...

Or

Send a PM to Assassin [Andy] cause I know he bought some globes brand new for about $300...

Originally posted by Daz

NismoR34 I will be look for a pair of globes as mine will be destroyed via compliance; do you know of where I can get a cheap set?

I don't really think he's gonna leave us without globe's, lol. Or are you saying you want to put the Xenon one's back in? He said that they put in an adaptor or spacer or something like that. There's no chance that we can save them from the hammer :( as he was firm on that one but my exhaust is a differnt story :D . What I'm gonna try and do is swapsell them to another person importing an R34 who need's them for compliance.

• 5 months later...

yeah i've heard the same thing. full nissan headlight assembly is $2500 according to a friend who was replacing one from a smash. not hard to believe when you get quoted $250 for a set of front nissan brake pads! :D

as for halogens in the r34, afaik, when mine was complianced the xenon bulb is removed and a halogen is fitted with some extra wiring. here is a pic with the halogen bulb in and the xenon plug out.

http://www.pbase.com/image/8509575

dean from upimports should be able to help you.

So after compliancing, u just need to find yourself a pair of Xenon bulbs? (unless you somehow get to keep them, and put them in after) So they don't change the WHOLE headlight assembly? Cos i guess then if u can keep the original Xenon assembly, it's not TOO bad if u have to find some bulbs.

Daz is ur car being complianced by the INTERNATIONAL mob in sydney??

cheers