SAU Community

Circuit Club@wakefield Park Australia Day

Considering the number of times my nugget was sideways or dropping a wheel (or 4) in the dirt at turn 9 i'd have thought it'd warrant a shot like the VW above :(

Just kidding. I think there were more shots of my car at this event than any previous, despite it being uglier and slower than the old r32 :)

Edited by badhairdave

8,11,12,13 and 15 are the EXACT type of pics i want of my skyline - i hope you're at a day where im on the track :)

Hope your going to pay him! :(

Dave - You were in the 1.11's yeah? First outing though ?

yeah, 11.7.

It's more the driver holding the car back than anything else atm as i wasn't able to shake the old turboed car braking points when this car is slower on the straight and faster in the corner so braking later and less is required...

First time in the dry

Im sure you'll get it right next time mate!

and what happened to BHDave.. :(

Yeah, i usually make decent gains each track day as i have time to think about what i stuffed up.

mail@tpg ate bhdave's validation email(s) when i tried to change my email addy and the admins didn't feel like responding to my emails asking for help...

So i wrote off the account and made a new one.

Awesome shots!!!!

yeah, 11.7.

It's more the driver holding the car back than anything else atm as i wasn't able to shake the old turboed car braking points when this car is slower on the straight and faster in the corner so braking later and less is required...

First time in the dry

Good effort champ!! I could only manage a 1:13 first outing... i need more skillz :(

Am hoping for a 1:11 next time :)