SAU Community

Wrecking R32 Gtr, 6 Speed Getrag, 34 V-spec Turbos, In Adelaide

Wrecking an R32 GTR, motor has done a bottom end so will be selling all parts seperately.

6 speed manual R34 GTR Getrag ?

HKS 4" High power exhaust pipe $500

TRUST front pipe $200

Greddy GTR aluminium radiator $650

Aragosta Coilovers $1000

NISMO arm set

ATS LSD $800

AW Work mister S2R 9J-17 $1500

TRUST front bumper

Carbon bonnet $750

N1 light and HID 6000 Kelvin $700

R34 GTR Vpec Turbos ?

Exedy triple clutch $1000

R34GT-R aluminium pedal $150

Kansai Front and rear tower bar $300

Shell will also be for sale last of all. All other parts available can send interstate.

post-a200186-5-2.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can organise pics but most parts are still on the car so will take a week or two to get some it all off.

Havn't put a price on the Getrag as I'm struggling to find what they sell for? I've found them new in Japan from a seller on the net for $9500 so whats a used one worth? I'm happy to take offers.

I mainly deal in S13s so some GTR stuff is foreign to me. Can someone tell me how to tell the difference between 32 and 34 dump pipes?

Can organise pics but most parts are still on the car so will take a week or two to get some it all off.

Havn't put a price on the Getrag as I'm struggling to find what they sell for? I've found them new in Japan from a seller on the net for $9500 so whats a used one worth? I'm happy to take offers.

I mainly deal in S13s so some GTR stuff is foreign to me. Can someone tell me how to tell the difference between 32 and 34 dump pipes?

32 dumps belong in the bin (seriously), 34 dumps would be worth about $100 or so

Getrag pricing is more interesting as there's aftermarket options that are quite well priced around the 5k mark. There's 2 OSGiken boxes for sale currently and they both have no interest at 4k. With that said id expect a price of about $2500ono on the getrag, otherwise people will go for the OSGiken boxes which are widely accepted as "the" box to have in your GTR. The last getrag i saw for sale sold for about 3k and was pretty much new, that was a while ago now

Once you've made up your mind about the price please let me know :)

Hi mate, interested in the HKS 4" exhaust, is it stainless steel or cast?

Also, does it have a mid muffler or just the end cannon? Pics please if you can.

Cheers,

Simon

Oops I meant does it have a mid muffler or just 4" straight piping with an end cannon.

Thanks,

Simon

I Paid a fair bit for my getrag about 3 years ago.. but it does have a larger spline than stock.. they'd still chase a bit of money but would be hard to move.

sell the tail shaft, cross member, clutch slave, clutch cable all in one for someone with a r32.. they support some pretty big power and would suit someone with around 300kw otherwise... someone buy my damn os box :yes:

I'll take the front and rear tower bars if they fit over my turbos, and can do pickup as I live in Adelaide.

I know a couple of guys got in earlier but if it's easier for you to sell locally then I'll put my hand up.

Interested in the Getrag too. PM me your details and I'll come over for a chat.