SAU Community

Help With R33 Gtst Parcel Shelf

Jay_R33

hey all

ok ive taken the rear seats out but no idea how to get the parcel shelf, ive heard of the hidden clips but nfi where to find them...hope its not illegal to drive without your rear seat cuz dont wana put em back in until ive put the speakers in :)

im pretty sure there is a DYI parcel shelf here somewhere for R33s.

My S2, has bolts going in from the boot, have a good look there, other wise the child restraints need to be removed and the speaker covers, no idea how to remove them without breaking them.

Easy enough to do, just take your time and go right through it. Apparently it is illegal to drive with your seat out, because the car is registered as a 5 seater or something along those lines.

Cheers,

Take the child restraints out, remove the cover over the rear wiper motor (gently pull it towards the front of the car, it's just clipped in. The speaker covers are attached to the parcel shelf from the bottom, they do not need to be removed. The 'C' pillar plastic garnish has a tab that protrudes through into the parcel shelf so it will not slide forwards. Flex the parcel shelf up in the middle so that the edges can bend enough to clear the tab. The shelf is quite flexible, be careful and gentle. Once its out it will all become clear, the first time i did this took forever. Just take your time and don't force things too much.

Here is the DIY on rear shock install on R33 gtr, its they same deal with the GTS-t's

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...hl=parcel+shelf

thanks for the help boys i ended up giving up it was WAY to hot to do this today...i was dripping sweat all over the boot YUK...plus im working in 1 hour so gave up...put the seat back in but gues what the amp has no power no...i cannot figure this out i havnt touched any wires as the battery is in the back however i tried a diff amp which is protection mode and shows a red light when its in the mode and i plugged it all in and the red light comes on but not green for power...cannot figure this out now so stressful...what was supposed to be a audio gain ive lost lol