SAU Community

Selling My R33

Hi my baby was hit by 4x4 just before xmas and resulted in it being a write of. The car is an R33 series one and i had only just put in another engine 3weeks b4 hand. the turbo has been rebuilt less than 1000km ago and a new exedy super heavy duty clutch 2000km ago. engine had 60000 on it and i just had it installed with heaps of new parts like water pump etc. car still starts and drives but the whole left hand side is damaged. luckely there is no damage to running gear or right hand side of car. i also have a brand new veilside kit not installed 4x 16inch mags and my old engine with spare turbo wiring harness etc. any queries on the car or pics jus email me at [email protected]

Hi my baby was hit by 4x4 just before xmas and resulted in it being a write of. The car is an R33 series one and i had only just put in another engine 3weeks b4 hand. the turbo has been rebuilt less than 1000km ago and a new exedy super heavy duty clutch 2000km ago. engine had 60000 on it and i just had it installed with heaps of new parts like water pump etc. car still starts and drives but the whole left hand side is damaged. luckely there is no damage to running gear or right hand side of car. i also have a brand new veilside kit not installed 4x 16inch mags and my old engine with spare turbo wiring harness etc. any queries on the car or pics jus email me at [email protected]

After all that hard work you should just buy an R32/33 with a busted engine and swap it over.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey mate car is currently in dromana but will be transporting to bacchus marsh in next two weeks.

this is the last time car will be posted.... its currently in dromana vic. car starts n is driveable for trailer. pm me or sms me on 0430020090 any reasonable offer considered