SAU Community

R32 Gtr Exhaust 4 Inch Almost New Swap ....

wanting to swap my 4 inch Buddy club spec3 exhaust for something a bit quieter. The quality of this system is second to none but its pretty bloody loud!!! (clearly im older than first thought.) Im interested in swapping it for another high quality jap system in excellent condition.... its only a month old and done about 100km.!!!

PM me with what you have. all offers considered.

Lee

I can email pics

gday mate... ive got a 3.5" or 4" stainless kakimoto system that is still immaculate (couple of scratches on the bottom but no major dents that i know of) cannon is still is untouched.

its waaaay too quiet for me, can barely hear it.

i am in newcastle.

happy to meet up and we can decide after inspections.

im also happy to do the work to swap them... just need somewhere to do it.

cheers

Linton

brand??

it was customlely made mate, it is full stainless steel, 3" with a hot dog cat and a 4" cannon, has that agressive rb sound when it opens up, its making 260kw very comfortable at the moment, not really fussed if i dont get rid of it and i was mostly after a 3.5" later on so i might aswell upgrqade it now b4 the turbos go ojn

cheers tony

it was customlely made mate, it is full stainless steel, 3" with a hot dog cat and a 4" cannon, has that agressive rb sound when it opens up, its making 260kw very comfortable at the moment, not really fussed if i dont get rid of it and i was mostly after a 3.5" later on so i might aswell upgrqade it now b4 the turbos go ojn

cheers tony

thanks anyway tony but im after a jap brand.. nobody builds em like the japs

• 2 weeks later...