Spiders

d_33vl_1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bloody ants!!!! HAte them too!! When I was a little kid still in nappies I lived in Eltham and sat on a bullant nest, they got in the nappy and bit the bejesus outta me. I kill ALL ants and Spiders now. My fiance thinks I go a bit overkill on the ants

then yesterday i had to catch and release like five 50cent sized (the coin not the rapper) ones.

ROFL

bloody ants!!!! HAte them too!! When I was a little kid still in nappies I lived in Eltham and sat on a bullant nest, they got in the nappy and bit the bejesus outta me. I kill ALL ants and Spiders now. My fiance thinks I go a bit overkill on the ants

Jesus... that would've been painful. At least no permanent damage done.. you've managed to get a fiance :domokun:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• There are a few, but not that many. Also, there are no such rules when it comes to importing, just taxes and paperwork in general. The only rule I can think of is excise tax, which is 3.1% for cars with an engine under 2 liters and 18.6% over. About mods coming to the car, I've already bought Tein Flex Z coilovers and TE37s S Plus in diamond dark gunmetal (front 8.5" x 18" +35, rear 9.5" x 18" +22). Rims will be here in March. When the car arrives, I'll probably do a custom turboback and some exterior mods. I will keep you updated on my progress here! :)
    • Rb26 has gone in to a gt 4 r34 model
    • Hi can anyone shed some light, pin 104 and 106 from rb26 ecu is not connected is this important? If so will i need the fpcm and wire this in?    car runs but lumpy and sparks plugs getting really black soot on them. Fueling issues by looks of it have t attached these 2 wires as dont know where it goes?  
    • Eating... at least I hope so cos I just ate one! 🤣 It's peanuts and rice crisps
    • I bought the car like this, but the previous owner installed a on/off switch on the dash to turn on the AC compressor. I believe this switch is wired to the engine bays fuse panel. When i switch the AC compressor on, i feel it dragging the engine and it makes a grinding noise. My question is, should i have the AC compressor rebuilt? is that a possibility? or should i buy a new one?