SAU Community

Bp Ultimate

Phatboy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, do you know where I can find it?

Almost had to push my car home when I found out at my local BP. Had to fill up with Vortex... ewww

yeah had some issue.

No BP, no mobile, no vortex 98

no shell near by, had to put 95 octane in.

M

Hey guys, do you know where I can find it?

Almost had to push my car home when I found out at my local BP. Had to fill up with Vortex... ewww

lol so confused honestly bro not to scrutinise but...it makes no sense lol what did u find out at bp...seems like you found out bp was caltex lol

bp in kew has been out the last two times ive been there

so i have to go down to the shell in camberwell

im not sure why it's out though..?

BP on high st mavern between tooronga and glenferrie is normally fine :happy:

I asked the guy working at mobil, he said that there is a 98ron shortage in victoria for some reason, so mobil and bp whom share the same fuel refinery are gonna be all out pretty soon. Next shipment is meant to be Friday, so the guy said. Vpower will have to do until then!!

i had the same issue tonight, went to mobil on bridge road richmond - none. went to bp on swan st - none. the only bp ultimate i found was on church st, and even then i hate using that fuel, im loyal to synergy 8000.

Will find out today and try and post up during business hours but can only access SAU via the iphone.

Was planning to do so anyway as I went to Elwood and Kings Way last night for Ultimate. Then Kings Way Caltex and no Vortex 98 so ended up heading to Todd Road Shell for V Power. :happy:

I work in the cbd and use the bp on city rd and clarendon st always in stock and also the bp on calder fwy when im coming home. I live in castlemaine population 8000 we have one pump with ultimate never runs out cos the owner drives a clubsport and the cops have a xr6t ute

lol so confused honestly bro not to scrutinise but...it makes no sense lol what did u find out at bp...seems like you found out bp was caltex lol

Hahaha, sorry should have been more specific. Found out both BP stations near my house have run out of BP ultimate - my usual fuel. Still the case today.

So if there is no BP ultimate, what would people recommend as the next best 98? Did a search, but didn't turn up anything.

Hahaha, sorry should have been more specific. Found out both BP stations near my house have run out of BP ultimate - my usual fuel. Still the case today.

So if there is no BP ultimate, what would people recommend as the next best 98? Did a search, but didn't turn up anything.

Any 98 will do

Any 98 will do

Really? I always heard that BP ultimate was the best, and the overwhelming majority of Jap car drivers seem to use it in preference. Considering they're all similar price, I just stuck with it because it would have a lower probability than the others of being an inferior fuel, as well as being the most populous service station around my area.

Don't know what it's worth, but certainly BP ultimate has a lot more info on the website vs the pathetic one paragraph descriptions of Vortex/V-Power/Synergy 8000, which all seem to have been written by the same guy. Most likely BP has better web designers/marketing managers, but it doesn't hurt.

I did here something about all of them coming from the same refinery, but I guess the difference is the additives they put in?

Edited by Phatboy