SAU Community

Stupid Arse Simple Question

that's very good but i can't afford a S2 i don't think... haha

plus i HAVE sat in one and was VERY impressed

until the dude at (not naming names) said i can't aquire a V35 ANYWHERE for under 40K i was like

ohrly?

mate I am in Perth and a call like that about not getting one under $40K is rubbish. I got private sale 2 weeks ago a white coupe, 16000 kms (i believe genuine, not one sign of wear anywhere and still smell the leather), manual, series 2, premium, sunroof and optional 19" rims and that was a lot closer to $30k than $40k.

have a look around locally at private sales, its buyers market.

happy to take you for a spin too if you are interested in anything since you are a local fella.

On the topic of V35s do they have cruise control?

nope. the american g35's did (maybe premium only, but regardless, very common) but v35's didnt apart from the very rare speed-sensing cruise control but i think that was sedan only.

what happened to you rowan

it was sposed to be ceffys for life

now you're deciding for a coupe

noooo....who ever gets your ceff, better keep it in good condition or ima have to hunt them down and take it from them hahaha

mmm unless someone else is out driving my car then yeah i was haha but as far as im aware i was at my gf's the whole weekend haha

yeah new cars are nicer and you dont usually have to worry bout them falling apart or trying to source much needed unavailable parts

ive been looking at jzx100 chasers of late, but yeah cant wait to see what you get