SAU Community

Does Japan Has The Infinity Fx45?

Yeah as title said,

Does Japan has the Nissan Infinity FX45 or only in the States?

Sure do! I was almost hit by one yesterday! This was actually the newer one which looks way cooler, my first thought (after "Holy crap!") was "hey that looks pretty sweet for an SUV". However, in Japan they are all actually US spec (and therefore left hand drive) proper Infinitis, not right hand drive Nissans.

Sure do! I was almost hit by one yesterday! This was actually the newer one which looks way cooler, my first thought (after "Holy crap!") was "hey that looks pretty sweet for an SUV". However, in Japan they are all actually US spec (and therefore left hand drive) proper Infinitis, not right hand drive Nissans.

Sux, damn it :)! Even their standard exhaust note is sweet as well.

• 2 months later...

there r two kinds of fx

fx 35 and fx45

fx 35 is 6 cyl and fx45 is 8 cyl

the fx 35 engine is the same one which is on the g35 or what u call it in australia skyline v35

the fx which is on the pic is the old one

the new one is more sexy and more options as 6 cameras and change the body which is a bit smaller and chage the front fenders and the head lights and the rear lights

its a powerfull car

There's a topic i think in the Skylines and other vehicles section which has a news article saying that the new FX will be officially available in Japan, under Nissan, called a Skyline!