SAU Community

Ebay R32 To R34 Conversion

Oo_oO

Suck about the rear window ... I did the same thing on my R32 not that long ago ... except I was taking the rear wing off and the little stud got caught in the boot and i pulled a couple times hard and then the missus came out of the garage to say something to me and as she did I lost concentration of what I was doing and the spoiler came free all of a sudden straight into the rear window and SMASH !!!

$600 later and have a window installed

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol that's Driftline in melb and my pic :P wow that's a very long time ago... there's a paint booth where that tarago's sitting now.

that 180sx ute's been a part holder for the last two years. we had a couple of beers and pizza one night and decided to chop the roof off a 180sx. If you seriously want it, make an offer, its all done, boot floor and walls, rear partition, roll cage and rear window (out of a gemmy or something). needs a front bumper and sideskirts and paint to finish.

I sold the original BN kit (that that copy and the mould was pulled off) about a year n a bit ago to another guy on the forums... dunno if he's fitted it yet.

kewl....i did they same thing but the kit was shit...bought it from VIVA GARAGE...!!!

so much work went into it that it wasnt even funny at the end....

had to make all the panels one piece so they would all line up and have a nice finish,,,

i stilll got photos of when we trial fitted the kit with tape...hahha...if u saw it u would laugh, but i actually almost started crying..more money for panle beta..

stilll waiting to get it painted FANTASY....hopefully painter will hurry up..!!!!!!!!

Check out my thread.........pplz

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...=r34+conversion

kewl....i did they same thing but the kit was shit...bought it from VIVA GARAGE...!!!

so much work went into it that it wasnt even funny at the end....

had to make all the panels one piece so they would all line up and have a nice finish,,,

i stilll got photos of when we trial fitted the kit with tape...hahha...if u saw it u would laugh, but i actually almost started crying..more money for panle beta..

stilll waiting to get it painted FANTASY....hopefully painter will hurry up..!!!!!!!!

Check out my thread.........pplz

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...=r34+conversion

That kit actually looks like it was better quality than what mine is lol. I bought a pair of clear front indicators for it and for them to fit i need to cut the rear bar which i will not do.

One question what reverse lights are using cause on mine i the r32 ones want go on with out it looking insanely gay so i moved the license plate to the boot.

As for updates ive been to tired from my new job to do any work on the car im hoping this weekend o get something done on it

• 2 weeks later...

hey man hows it treating you,

im doing same conversion to my car.. well front half for sure.. not sure about the Bee**R back guards like yours.. but seeing the way you have done it i might re think that!

i was going to go 32 gtr back quaters... but my friend is selling a kit same as yours. but genuin.

as for the head lights to fit.. small 'modification' needs to be made.. aka get some tin snips and u got to cut basically where head light is stock, on the side closer to the out side of the car.. cut that square about a nother 100 mm longer.. if u would like i can post up a few pics of mine.

but kit is looking good.. gave me some ideas. and dw about the side guards.. if u got a bonnet to go with it. it follows the same lines.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hows this conversion coming along mate? It was looking very GOOD from the last picture I saw...very interested to see what it looks like when you finsh it upp and paint it etc etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally pulled my finger out of my A$ and got some work done on the car oh and i chose a colour for it at last. Matt black is a bitch to keep clean to because it seems dust is attracted to for some reason.

post-41239-1252827949_thumb.jpgpost-41239-1252828080_thumb.jpgpost-41239-1252828236_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hey bro just havin a look at some of ur pictures as ive got the same kit on my 32

was reading some of your posts.

um no u will have to get a r34 bonnet fibre glass wont be street legal and u wont get a permit for it either unfortunately i tried and u will need to make sure ur insurance company is aware of the kit u have as your insurance will not cover u in a crash.

the gap u have between the bonnet and front bar is fixed by an r34 standard seal if u didnt no

hope thats helps abit

good luck tho