SAU Community

Ebay R32 To R34 Conversion

Oo_oO

lookin good mahn

ive done the same thing to my 32

u haven't done too bad considering it was an ebay body kit..

u woulda got quite a few of the imperfections with a bought copy anyways

cant wait to see the end product

hurry up haha

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

respect for the work put in so far man, love to see it when its finished :) and satin black maybe not matte? matte black sometimes has that idea attached that people dont want you to look to closely if you know what i mean.. after youve put all this work in be proud of it and paint it a bit more stand out colour than matte black imo. i mean as people said itd look fkn tough as nails stealth fighter in matte black but yeah, my 2cents.

Not to much to update with just got a very rough base coat on the passenger side done so i have some sort of idea of what it will look when im out on the track. but as normal ive been to busy with work and my new $100 work hack lol.

post-41239-1259044446_thumb.jpg post-41239-1259045176_thumb.jpg

i wish mine looked like that.

Does anyone no if its a members car as i would like to get in contacted with them regarding wheel size

They are LENSO D1R wheels and i think that those particular ones are either 18x10 +22 all round OR 18x10 -1 all round. Id think they are the +22 though personally ?? Someone else may be able to confirm. And as per PM sorry dont know who ownes it and dont have any more pics!

• 2 weeks later...

Omg, thats exactly what i am going for with my 324 conversion. Ive even got the same rims,. Looks like the idental size to mine

18 x 9.5 + 15 fronts

and 18 x 10 +22

Heres a pic of the same rims on my roller before wide body love

14238_229112011153_609181153_4787874_6186248_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work!

I just stumbled on this thread.

I done this conversion to my GTR a bout 2 years back. Definately hard to get right but well worth it in the end.

Its currently off the road getting a new clutch and some more engine work.. and was about to respray it Satin black but it seems everyone is doing it LOL.

Here's a pic of mine.

211220081207.jpg

04102008929.jpg

By the way my wheels are 18x10" +16 offset front and rears +12 Im also running a 20mm spacer to help fill it out abit more.

Although my kit has been modified in a few areas aswell as moulded all one peice.

If you need help with anything drop me a PM would be glad to help.

Tai

• 1 month later...

Got my hands on a drivers side headlight for $160 all i need is one more lol. And after watching my mates cefiro over heating like a bitch at a SD pratice day at QR i bought myself a 52mm dual core alloy radiator with twin thermos and a shroud, it only needed a slight move of the power steering lines to make it all fit plus i don't have any air conditioning any more which helped with fitting alot.

post-41239-1266304241_thumb.jpg post-41239-1266304571_thumb.jpg

Funny you say that, one bloke had 2 xeon driver side headlights up for sale the other week on ebay, I brought one and I think james got the other one, lol. Unfortunetly ive now ended up with a drivers xeon and a passenger non xeon, so one has to go.

looks good mate, did you find the you had to remove some metal to get the headlight to fit in?

heres mine atm (getting new bonnet this week)

p140210162402.jpg

I found i had to enlarge the original hole for the headlight towards the guard by about 3inches maybe a bit more

Edited by Oo_oO

• 1 month later...

will have some picks up on the weekend and if all goes to plan i will have all the windows and two headlights installed by the end of next week

didn't get to much done this weekend only got the rear windscreen in and half way through getting the gtr tank in

post-41239-1269843974_thumb.jpg

just a few parts i got today

post-41239-1269843566_thumb.jpg

Just a dummy fit up of the lights and what i had to do to make the gtr tank fit after a previous idea failed

post-41239-1270709138_thumb.jpg post-41239-1270709435_thumb.jpg

Edited by Oo_oO