SAU Community

T3/T4 turbo w dual dump and front pipe

Turbo was made by ats, same turbo as used on Clockwork conversion in Zoom. 13B turbine wheel, .63 vl exhaust housing, T4 comp wheel (think its a V-trim), 13b comp housing machined. Good for 250rwkw's. Was modified by turboworx to bolt straight onto RB20 (probably fit Rb25 as well) with all plumbing to bolt straight up, including heat shield for that stock look that we require to avoid defects. I modified the rb20 with cooler and exhaust and the turbo made more difference than them both put together. Never ran it above 13psi, as I never got it tuned. Was on the car for a month before I lost my license :-) The exhaust housing has the standard hairline crack all vl's have across the wastegate hole. The dual dump is a work of art.

Price $1200 for the lot.

BAO2ME, I can confirm that the turbo will definently bolt straight onto the manifold, I need to get someone else to confirm that the oil and water lines are the same, but I am 80% sure they will bolt up, intake hose fitting is the same, your exhaust will need slight modification to fit onto the front pipe as I had a 3 inch cat (which was a bit longer), so if your running the standard cat, you should probably replace it anyway, 3 inch -> 2.25 inch -> 3 inch is no good.

BAO..

the RB25 turbo is a direct bolt on to an RB20DET block.

so if this came off an RB20, then everything should fit perfectly for you.

when I put an RB25 turbo on my car, EVERYTHING, including oil and water lines and exhaust manifold lined up and connected perfectly.

So Unless the lines were changed on his RB20 when puting this VL turbo on, it should fit fine.