17" Super Advan Racing Rims With Tyres

Item: 17" Super Advan Racing Rims with Tyres

Size: 17x8

Stud Pattern: 5/114.3

Offset: +35

Tyres on them are:

2 x Nankang Ultrasport NS1, 215/45R17

2 x Nankang Ultrasport NS2, 235/45R17

Item Condition: Rims [1 perfect, 2 with minor marks on edge of rim, 1 with scratches on spokes]

Tyres: Excellent

Reason for Selling: Changed my rims, these are sitting in the garage taking up space

Price and Payment Conditions: $800

Pictures:

rims001.jpg

rims002.jpg

rims006.jpg

about as appealing as stock rims

Thank you for contacting the for sale thread customer feedback line. Your comments are not important to us. If you are not interested in purchasing the items listed in this thread, then please refrain from commenting. You might be under the impression that we care what you think. You are wrong.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

thats the funniest fkn thing i have seen in a reply to a thread flamer hahahahaha good luck with the sale and awesome work on giving a thread flamer what he deserves.... and for the record 15818 my drifteks are kool rims LOLZ but these r pretty pimping too...... if i had the money i would take them off ur hands i could use some good track rims ;-) good luck with the sale and free bump for cool rims

Thank you for contacting the for sale thread customer feedback line. Your comments are not important to us. If you are not interested in purchasing the items listed in this thread, then please refrain from commenting. You might be under the impression that we care what you think. You are wrong.

Thank you.

hi mate.

if you still have these next week ( a few days after the 24th of this month) and willing to negotiate on the price then my brother will take them.

just to confirm they are 8" for all FOUR wheels ?

any closer pics of the scratches/damage and condition of tyres.

cheer

thats the funniest fkn thing i have seen in a reply to a thread flamer hahahahaha good luck with the sale and awesome work on giving a thread flamer what he deserves.... and for the record 15818 my drifteks are kool rims LOLZ but these r pretty pimping too...... if i had the money i would take them off ur hands i could use some good track rims ;-) good luck with the sale and free bump for cool rims

Cheers mate! I couldn't help myself when i saw that guys comment... why would you bother?? :D

I was smirking the whole time hahaha :D