SAU Community

The New Fast And Furious Movie!

Mattikin1

Hey just letting all you guys and girls that are interested and didnt know it is getting very close until the release of the new fast and the furious movie. Its release date in the movies is 16th of April.

just over 2 months away i cant wait.

the actual trailer that is shown in the movies makes it look better than the trailer most people have seen on youtube.

thanks.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey just letting all you guys and girls that are interested and didnt know it is getting very close until the release of the new fast and the furious movie. Its release date in the movies is 16th of April.

just over 2 months away i cant wait.

the actual trailer that is shown in the movies makes it look better than the trailer most people have seen on youtube.

thanks.

If you had of looked a couple of posts down in this very forum you would have seen a fast n furious thread instead of making another one.

hahaha, hoping in this one they have someone pop the hood on a GT-R, and say "Rb26, No Shit!!", these movies are always good for a laugh, so ill probably go take a look

Dont lie mate you know you can get enough of the fast and furious franchise ! you probs got the whole collection

Dont lie mate you know you can get enough of the fast and furious franchise ! you probs got the whole collection

so does every1 else on this forum ? Yes it cheesy as anything and far from reality, but isnt that what we all look for in movies ? I know if a movie was based on my daily 24/7 daily life, it definitely wouldnt be smashing any box office records...