SAU Community

'82 Mr30 Nissan Skyline

Bought this little manual beast quite a while ago with the intention to do it up and perhaps use it to learn how to drift.

Gave it a major service, fixed up a leaky exhaust and got it a new paint job. Thoroughly cleaned it inside and got some seat covers. All up spent quite a bit of money on it.

Obviously it pains me to see it go, but I'm moving and there's no room at the new place for it.

Goes like a dream. Driven it locally a little and when I bought it, I drove it back from Melbourne without a problem. No knocks or rattles or anything. No problem shifting gears. No known problems at all.

Located in Adelaide Hills.

The only downsides of the vehicle are:

** It needs a new windscreen due to a crack (doesn't let in any moisture or hinder your sight)

** The wheels on it are from a bluebird and the front wheels rub on brake lines when at full lock

** It hasn't been registered in SA yet so it needs to go through Regency for an ID/security check (no safety check required).

$1600 ONO

Any other questions please reply to the thread or PM me.

post-54987-1234668868_thumb.jpg

post-54987-1234669002_thumb.jpg

post-54987-1234669098_thumb.jpg

post-54987-1234669195_thumb.jpg

post-54987-1234669504_thumb.jpg

Edited by Unbalanced

24e injected

Also, something I forgot to mention. There is a slight wiring issue (i think)

For some reason the indicators will not work if you just click the indicator arm down or up, it needs to be lightly held slightly up or down.

I imagine its just old wiring and wouldn't be too hard to fix, but its nothing I can be bothered with if I'm just selling it.

Edited by Unbalanced

You could definitely drive it home, but no, its not registered and to my knowledge hasn't been registered for at least a 18 months.

I'm not sure whats required to organize a permit in SA or NSW, but I know to organize the VIC permit i used to get it home was very easy and quite cheap ($40ish from memory)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...