SAU Community

Gtr Parts , Most Will Suit Gtsts Also

Hey all,

Im currently stripping my 33 GTR back to standard to sell. Parts are to suit the 33 GTR but most to all will also suit the 33 GTST.

Im in Adelaide.

All prices are ONO and are negotiable.

Freight will be at buyers expense on top of written price.

Also if your in Adelaide ill be happy to deliver.

Most items are new and if there not they have traveled less then 1000kms on the car.

I haven’t got around to taking pictures yet but they will be up asap. If you need pictures now let me know and I can get them.

R33 GTR or GTST GREDDY Air Diversion panel

Its Aluminum With Greddy stamped on it.

Brand New still has the blue protective cover on it and in box.

$160

R33 GTR or GTST Plastic Air Diversion panel

This one runs from headlight to headlight. Never seen one like it.

Needs a bit of work to get perfect but looks to fit ok.

$120

R33 GTR or GTST Carbon GTR end caps.

To suit the R33 GTR wings.

Brand new still in the packet.

Hard to get I believe

$200

R33 GTR or GTST N1 Carbon Wing Blade

Used but in excellent condition. No cracks or sun fading etc.

Light as a feather.

Only on my car a short time.

$500

R33 GTR (unsure if it can be cut to GTST) Blank Key

Uncut still in box. Perfect condition.

Genuine GTR key

$120

Other parts that will be avaliable in the coming month. They are slowly being removed from my GTR. And will list prices etc as they are removed.

Silver XD9s 18x10s Perfect no scrapes what so ever PERFECT and perfect tires 275s less then 1000kms traveled.

Power FC and controller for the 33 GTR less then 1000kms traveled.

Nismo Fuel Pump brand new still sealed in plastic direct fit for 33 GTR BRAND NEW

Tomei gears. again less the 1000kms traveled

Just jap front pipe less then 1000kms traveled.

High Flow 3" Catless then 1000kms traveled.

Kakimoto Regu 06&R cat back Exhaust (Sounded nice) less then 1000kms traveled.

HKS pods less then 1000kms traveled.

GTR Plenum

GTR intake pipe

HKS Boost Gauge

SARD 700cc injectors less then 1000kms traveled.

Greedy Profec 2 (mayb) less then 1000kms traveled.

Standard Parts –

Turbos

Dumps

AFMs

Manifold

Coil Cover and rocker cover etc etc

RB26 with spun bearing

Cheers

post-33454-1234758810_thumb.jpg

post-33454-1234758818.jpg

post-33454-1234758826.jpg

post-33454-1234758833.jpg

No probs mate

But guys the sale of all these items will be put off a couple weeks my apologise...

My mechanic has done a hernia and will need an opperation. SO i cant get my hands on these items for a few weeks...

But these will definatly be for sale and any one that messages me will have first dibs on them when they are off.

Sorry for being a pain!

Pm send Adz2332

what do the air diversion thingos do, I am interested if they divert air to the pods

"Improves your radiator’s cooling efficiency, by forcing as much air as possible through the core, Also looks great engine bay styling! Excellent modification for your Japanese performance car. Made from 1mm aluminum and embossed with the Greddy logo"

Cheers,

Johno

• 2 weeks later...