SAU Community

V35 Sedan: Std Spring Height?

I lowered my V35 sedan about 12 months ago approx 30mm all round, and in all my wisdom biffed the factory springs out not thinking I'd use them again. Now that I am wanting to use them again and return the car to std ride height, I cant seem to find any dimensions for factory springs so i can then go searching for an 3rd party alternative. I'm being told that I may have to take the current set out and go searching, but most of the suppliers here in NZ are fairly vague as to whether they think they could help.

If any one knows the factory heights or has their original set that they wouldn't mind measuring I'd really appreciate knowing.

Cheers!

I lowered my V35 sedan about 12 months ago approx 30mm all round, and in all my wisdom biffed the factory springs out not thinking I'd use them again. Now that I am wanting to use them again and return the car to std ride height, I cant seem to find any dimensions for factory springs so i can then go searching for an 3rd party alternative. I'm being told that I may have to take the current set out and go searching, but most of the suppliers here in NZ are fairly vague as to whether they think they could help.

If any one knows the factory heights or has their original set that they wouldn't mind measuring I'd really appreciate knowing.

Cheers!

Hey mate, its a shame you aren't in Australia, I'd do a straight swap with you as I have the standard springs and want to lower about an inch all round. Just curious mate, what springs do you have? Thanks.

Hey mate, its a shame you aren't in Australia, I'd do a straight swap with you as I have the standard springs and want to lower about an inch all round. Just curious mate, what springs do you have? Thanks.

I had Cobra springs fitted which are NZ made, not much technology behind them, just firmer than stock. Cheers