SAU Community

Old School N New Age Show

MissR34

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few dozen half naked model's to pose by the cars would be great..lol thanks for the offer to bring stuff..lol

+100 for mammaries

-D

PS Luke, Go to Najjars on O'Connell St Nth Adel for brekky, they make the best english brekky in town... eggs benedict... wurd

-D

Edited by Dohmar

+100 for mammaries

-D

PS Luke, Go to Najjars on O'Connell St Nth Adel for brekky, they make the best english brekky in town... eggs benedict... wurd

-D

Better than Macca's and having a rotten guts all day! :banana:

YAY got my stuff in the mail today! :D

exactly, maccas gut bomb,, and porta loo's in the heat/sun dont mix...lol

It will make this guys life easier

Kenny_060816033128772_wideweb__300x375.jpg

yes i know he is an actor

so who else hasnt got there entry stuff yet???

BTW you have to have ur entrant number sticker on b4 we get to the oval.......so when we arrive it has to be on ur car!!!!!

I don't have mine :(

I'll check my other (investment) property address tonight. Maybe it went there? :)

LOL Oh mate,,,,that " DyDo" drink Machine would never fit in a Skyline boot ?.better strap it on the roof of a volvo...................stag

and while your at it bring one of these too, only put R35 GTR in it, not new Coke..lol

smart-car-vending-machine-2.jpg

for a laugh, notice what is in this machine????WTF,, gotta love japan, woman who need G's on the run..haha

panty-vending-machine.img_assist_custom.jpg

time to clean the car..lol

I should clean my car too, gonna spray paint my windscreen arms black again if i get a chance today....ill be round your place about 1pm Troy...ill bring beer, wont be cold though :)

I should clean my car too, gonna spray paint my windscreen arms black again if i get a chance today....ill be round your place about 1pm Troy...ill bring beer, wont be cold though :)

cool, I got black paint here and tools if you want to sort them here?

mmmmmm Beer.. burp ....I have a fridge,, good and empty too..lol...good thing I dont have to go anywhere else today....hahaha i do not drink and drive and dont condone it

see ya about 1 mate

my car is home if anyone wants to pop over and clay it, wash it again then polish it? depserately need a clay job, and a bonnet respray.

oh yeah I'll get right on it..you live so close to me.lol

mine still has a broken tail light and dent in bonnet, time and money ran out.. so just going to run with it the way it is.. fix it for next show

but your rear bar help heaps mate..ta

no probs :) I still have a cracked front bar and a chip above my exhaust in the rear, paint peeling off the top of the doors, dirty stains on the bonnet, rust on the top of the rear gurads, under the boot edge.... cmon respray hurry up.

no probs :) I still have a cracked front bar and a chip above my exhaust in the rear, paint peeling off the top of the doors, dirty stains on the bonnet, rust on the top of the rear gurads, under the boot edge.... cmon respray hurry up.

sounds like we need a group buy for QM1 white paint and labour to respray..lol

and more stimulus packages to fix up the car industry in Adelaide..lol

I am having my car fixed up in the next few weeks...well the bodykit anyway....may see if he wants to fix anything else at the same time. Just finished washing the car too, gonna whack some black gloss paint on them now, leave it in the sun a bit and see how she goes, then ill be round.

my car is home if anyone wants to pop over and clay it, wash it again then polish it? depserately need a clay job, and a bonnet respray.

Whats your address? Is the car keys laying around there? :P

+1 for group buy on QM1 paint... would love to get my bonnet and rear bumper done, probably front guards and rear right guard too while I'm at it.

Bugger ... I better wash the Stag tonight.

:P

Shit rubes that reminds me to clean my car inside and out lol

ohhh no tonight is going to be a long night....group buy on energy drinks :P

I am with ya on the breaky luke

should just pop in and grab a quick bite

Edited by Krishy