SAU Community

Old School N New Age Show

MissR34

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Damo my old rims look good!

Was there most of the day with my mate and his white R1. Bugged him all day to start the thing up haha. I think SAU looked best for the presentation of the cars but the Holden club won it on numbers I think.

Oh and the Busa winning best New Age bike was an absolute joke. Apparently he's on the committee that organises the show.

Cars looked good guys, well done!

was an awesome day! one of the best events i have been too. around 300 cars i think it was?

Happy to take home "best presented car in club display" :(

Was good to meet/catch up with some fellow members who love to talk shit just as much as i do. Steve, your a f**king laugh, best gay accent ever. Trying to convince the mrs to get that 4 door 34 off ya :ermm:

Thanks for organising again Cara, awesome day.

+ 1 for steves gay accent

any Northies get stuck in the rbt on south rd just over the Cross Rd bridge?

nope went onto goodwood rd didnt go near south rd at all

Thanks for an awesome day had a great time, great job cara on organising it and winning the miss new age. looking forward to the nest one

thanks guys

Also from the missus (sara) she had a great time to :happy:

good to hear u both had a good day thanks heaps for coming!!!!!!

Yeah, you guys had an awesome setup, really stood out from the Commonwhores and Fratcons. Good to see Cara again, I don't really know many of you others but I might come in and have a chat next time :(

Nope. I didn't see it, and I went down most of South Road.

ill defintly be doing old school n new age again thats for sure

Well, you're Miss New Age ... so go find Mr Old School to do :O

Me and james came down south road and no didnt even see a RBT

had a few cops going the other way looking at me and my car again getting DWB'd all the time man lol

ill defintly be doing old school n new age again thats for sure

Yep definately keen on that again cara

had a few people take pics of my defect sticker lol....street credz yo

I reckon Feral... I mean... FEDERAL... should leave the tyre making business and go into making hats. The freebie FEDERAL hat I got is pretty comfy! Best hat I've worn I reckon. Cant say the same for the Nissan hat I've bought though - make some fair awesome cars though :O

steve your one funny character mate

would have been a whole lot boring if you werent there mate

yeah but next time I'll be more careful, when Steve asked what to bring , I requesting a half dozen half naked girls,,next time in real life mate not a ralph 3D mag..lol

accents , hey I resemble that, was that the reason why my ears burned and a random troy name was throw out..American accent..lol

Dans a boob man,, who would have guessed???, must have hid them well. or found them in the sinking Toyota truck on the beach front

so is steve, or at least the red R34 is..lol who has the boob photos?

next year we get first place, golf course greens, smoke machines, dragons, fuzzy dashes, pftttttttt

since they allowed a engine start up, we needed a flame throwing RB to stun the crowds..lol and a R35 GTR

how come we have so many skyline owners on this forum, but only about 30 regulars who come around to events, if that ? not everyone is working or busy are they ? got time to sit online for days on end? be nice to see a massive turn out for a change,

at least we had 16 cars and a few other lines from others floating around

one bonus is we had the free stuff girls passing out a massive amout of stuff to us.....lol see some of you missed out

and we got parked right at the front gate. nice

sign me up for next year for sure, always a good day out

+ 1 For the Accent - JJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZ :D

Dont forget that idea we came up with for the next show Steve! :O

how come we have so many skyline owners on this forum, but only about 30 regulars who come around to events, if that ? not everyone is working or busy are they ? got time to sit online for days on end? be nice to see a massive turn out for a change,

at least we had 16 cars and a few other lines from others floating around

i attend as many events as i can. even signed up for this, but wasnt permitted to enter with you guys. same with smasa. so i worked instead.

/pot stir.

Dont forget that idea we came up with for the next show Steve! :O

Roger copy that, James - might blow the doors of the boys in the Homodore - im mean Camiradore club :D

Oh and Troy next time I'll bring everyone 3d glasses & I try and steal an R35 Gtr From somewhere but I might enter that with the Dragon Crew - that car has to be one of the best examples I have seen, I reckon that car was in son of rajab of The Rings I am sure I saw Frodo driving it sidways out of the Shire!!!

The Bass VT Comodore with the VR/Vs Statesman wheels on it that made my day - Raw Aussie Bogan!

LOL :banana:

But I am entering this one next year with Dragon as well

post-51907-1238361441_thumb.jpg

post-51907-1238361458_thumb.jpg