SAU Community

Old School N New Age Show

MissR34

I like shows but I hate the costs associated with getting the car entered and ready

Besides, mines hardly in any condition for display at the moment

-D

and you think mine is Ben lol

it certainly was a good day...my first show that i have been in and loved it

there were a lot of good cars on the day and well built as well

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just want to thank you guys for your support with our auto show :D

it was a great display of cars that you had there. top effort on pulling all those skylines together,

runner up club and also miss new age well done again

we do hope you enjoyed the day and will attend next year.

also remembering that the first 200 cars also recieve entrant plaques so best to be in early

thanks again

i understand by reading this thred that you guys are not keen on commodores im just a bit dissapointed

that you guys slag them off its your choice i know

but they did put in as much effort as you guys to pull all those cars together on the day

looks like some wires have been crossed there were a few commodore clubs there it was the bigger one that won top club as for the top new age bike he isnt part of our OFF YA ROCKER team at all

anyway that said you guys did put on a great display and the pic's of the after photo shoot look great

well done thanks for your support

we hope to see you all and maybe more next year 2 defend that trophy of yours and maybe even go 1 better

cheers dave

Dave

I think we all love our cars, even if we do slag on Holdens/Fords sometimes, most of us hold high respect and appreciate the amount of blood, sweat and tears that goes into some of the cars, its a passion of all things cars/bikes, and a common ground for all involved, we do find some things funny but to each his own style of mods?. its not about pleasing everone, but enjoying the time showing it off. it doesn't mean the car isn't a show piece and prized possession of that person.

without these events we don't have the opportunity to show off out skills in modifying cars and talk with other car lovers in a laid back location without hassle from police. I know at least 16 Skyline owners would say , they loved the show and would most likely attend next years event without question. ? I'd like to say a personal thank you for a great show with lots of cars to enjoy , and it was a nice to meet you on the way out with a kind hand shake to all attending.

ps.hell if I had enough cash a old vette, camaro, or AC cobra would be a toy for the show, someday maybe?. they cost so much in oz, being from USA I would rank your shows one of the better ones in my many years and look forward to next year.

thanks again for a great day out,,,,lots of sun..lol

Regards

Troy and SAU attendees

Edited by sapphiregraphics

Well done to all you guys and awsome you got the runner up award for best display and Miss New Age. I will post up the link to my photos later on after making them a lil smaller from my camera. Next year I will enter my car instead of having it on the outside of the grass in view of the display =)

Dave I had debates with one of your photographers I think it was last year about the V8s against Me liking rotors.. and it only continued this year because I owned a skyline instead of a holden lol. Think it just comes down to personal choice of car and going to too many car shows and seeing a holden or ford with rims and a personalised plate and it taking out awards. (not saying your event)

i thought the quality of cars was pretty good, what i thought was best though was the sheer varity of rides with muscle cars, hot rods, bikes and imports

there were a few cars that just seemed pretty average. But if they want to help keep the price down for us and they get a kick out of entering then im happy to have them there. it aint hard to left foot right foot past the cars your not interested in.

call me strange but 1 of the 1s i thought was pretty funky there was the v8 dato. looked a lil ruff on the outside but man what a sleeper :ph34r:

Edited by Inline 6

whan you post some pics Mr Old Skool, some pics of custom bikes would be nice?!

for you pete, matty31 too

I love the v8 landcruiser.

Edited by sapphiregraphics

thanks Troy, you covered all bases there bud.

That custom looks like a BBC Venom.....same swingarm as my bike.......nice.

EDIT: LOL, just had a closer look and noticed he's got the same billett wheels as my bike....they're called PAB (Punk Ass Bitch) and only available in LA.

The back wheel started it's life in a CNC as a 500 pound block of alloy and finished up at approx 20 pounds.......probably in the CNC for 2 days lol.

whan you post some pics Mr Old Skool, some pics of custom bikes would be nice?!

Pete you should've had yours there, man you would have taken top bike easily :down:

to hell with your skylines, those black rx7's are win.

Dave ,I was think more like the black FD RX7 twins, the promo model,the landcruiser ute, and the black harley..lol

now that would fill a garage nicely..hahaha

Congrats on the win guys!

I came around a few times to say g'day to a few of the faces I recognised from dyno day, but i ended up missing you.

The display looked awesome too - well done!