SAU Community

Old School N New Age Show

MissR34

if you wanna win best display i suggest you pull out some silk sheets or whatever those crazy fools like to put under their car.

if its not too hot night kids model car is coming out and some of gtr 32 obsessive collection of goods

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in :wave:

bring the camera for lots of photos too..lol, see if we can manage "not" to get sunburned this time..lol

do we get to park near the dragon 180..lol

im gonna try and bring sunscreen this time round............

put me down as a maybe if you promise not to discuss awards, hell i dont even wanna see any of you guys near them when they announced :D

yes dan.

im d-d-d-d-ownnnnnnn like a clown with bells on

sweet as brew..............minus the dildo gear knob? haha

im gonna try and bring sunscreen this time round............

Cara , Stupid thing is I had sunscreen hidden under my frozen water bottle in my esky, but forgot I had it with me!!!... grrrrrr

Is it possible to "not" park in a row this time? maybe something more appealing for a photo shoot ..lol

(I know they forced us to park in a row last time? )

do we know if they have a sound off in this one ? their website loads to slow here in the sticks on wireless..lol

if you wanna win best display i suggest you pull out some silk sheets or whatever those crazy fools like to put under their car.

Nah, if you want best display, sneak some Commodore badges onto your cars!

both wrong. stuff cotton wool into your arches so it looks like your cars doin a skid. judges will eat that shit up.

What's wrong with that?!

Me at All Japan Day 2008:

That's why they didn't have judges. They thought "shit, with that kind of quality on that GTR... we better cancel all judging, otherwise that GTR would be the winnah for the best fake 4WD skid"

Cara , Stupid thing is I had sunscreen hidden under my frozen water bottle in my esky, but forgot I had it with me!!!... grrrrrr

Is it possible to "not" park in a row this time? maybe something more appealing for a photo shoot ..lol

(I know they forced us to park in a row last time? )

do we know if they have a sound off in this one ? their website loads to slow here in the sticks on wireless..lol

im pretty sure that yes they will have a sound off there was one last year.

fingers crossed we will have a bit more of a say on how we want to do the display. i was told at smasa straight line thats it.

Vu - see my original post about entry fee...........not sure bout times etc will be similar to SMASA a pack will be sent out with ur entry number etc

and guys please keep it on topic!!!

im in if theres room cara,was in it last year so why not again haha! when organising for our autobarn display last year they were pritty good with how we wanted it to go and where,as long as theres physically enough room they are generally really good.i still have the contact numbers for the guys that run the show so if youd like i can get in contact with them and find out what sorta arangment we can have.

hey guys

with paying ur entry fees u will need to fill out and sign ur entry form.........

so how bout we all meet up at vilis next friday night and ill get some entry forms printed off and then u can all pay and fill out the forms then??