SAU Community

Cheap Gtr For Sale

the car was purchased in 2006 and was imported in 2005 by brisbane street machine, The car was sprayed bayside blue in japan and was used as a display car in japan from what i was told.

The car has every mod to indicate that its a nizmo build. Diff,No abs,no rear wiper, VIN number, rear drilled brakes, front bar, boot lip under spolier, dash has also a carbon fiber lip on the bonnet..

AS mentioned the head was recently redone also Z32 air flowmeters installed. The car requires a dyno.

If someone is interested ill let them have it for 16 grand as is.. No plates and will require a dyno. I have a 3inch cat to be installed however i have not had time to get it installed as im very busy with work.

All inspections are welcome its just sitting here in my shead all polished up.

Reason for sale is because im in the Defence force i hardly drive it im always away from home and could very well be going overseas again soon and i dont want to leave it in storage or in a carpark.. This car has never been on the track. The drive shafts have been redone and last week new springs installed. new tires on the front etc.

I understand that the price of imports have gone down and anyone could get a half decent 32 GTR for around 16/17 now however 16 is the lowest ill go.

I will sell the car minus rims,computer,coilpacks,head unit subs and amp. for 13,000 ill install standard coil packs and try locate rims for it to be transported. Power FC will be required for the running of airflowmeters.

THere is a few options for people..

16000 take it away or

13000 take it away minus mention parts.

:(

Cheers.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I am located in Perth, and looking and ready to buy.

Can you please email me pictures of the car both side views, front, rear, engine bay, boot and interior.

As far as I am aware, all 1990 Nismo GTRs were produced in Gunmetal Grey. Has this car been resprayed and if so when?

Please reply to my email address: [email protected]

I am serious buyer.

Gan

• 2 weeks later...