SAU Community

r30 skylines

rsx84

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

konis/kings, seems to be all right but will see as time goes by how firm the konis stay, a mate has them on his r30 put them in about 9 months ago and hes saying there are getting soft, his is a daily driver, mines gone 60km since the ignition was wired up, i can say cornering is flat and fast!!

anyone seen the second last page of the latest HPI mag as there is the whole page to the DR30, small write up not to much info what they do say though is stay away from a dr30 for under 10,000 and be prepaired to pay up to 15,000. Also i emailed the bloke about the RS turbo booklet and he said its in japanese, but he did say that hes got a 20 foot container of dr30 parts and panels plus a couple of cars comming over in march so if there are things people are looking for then he may be to go!!

ah yes that SA GUY....sed he had a dr30 diff he would sell me for $1300....wtf.

on the dr30 front bar issue, got a qoute for one ..800$ landed from that jenesis place

1300 on a r200 diff i quess??, the front bar quote is that through rezz or jenesis itself?

I haven't actually pulled the diff apart to look yet. It open wheels and twins up then opens again so it ain't in the greatest condition. Probably just shimming or drive plates just guessing. I wanna change ratio's as well but that could be expensive.

sounds very much like my diff, under load it twins, but free spin it has one going one way and the other spins the other way?? was told the diff in a pintara has the perfect ratio for track and was a good swap?? thats what i was told!!

boof- pm'ed stu-r30 with the details and seems hes done deals with him?? may be ask stu-r30 what he thinks??

Yeah pintara's run 4:11 ratio which would be more what I want. How ever they run borge warner solid axle diff's a little different.

Anyone know what diff ratio DR's run standard exactly? seems pretty high as the gearing is quite long, 115kmh in 2nd pushing it.