SAU Community

r30 skylines

rsx84

if anyones looking i am getting rid of all the stuff i've got in the carport, r30 and r32 stuff,

for the r30 theres a complete l20et engine and gear box, will remove turbo manifold inlet manifold loom and ecu all piping including 2 1/2" exhaust, l24e boys turbo your car today!! make an offer any offer or i'll throw it all! also have front and rear sway bars, front lowered springs, pm me if your interested!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is yours a solid axel or irs?

P.S. i've got a set of tail lights (hotplate) there not dr ones, there like stu-r30s' avatar

nahh shes an IRS bum still

what you mean by not DR ones? like HR ones? i was under the impression they are the same

i am getting sick of import wreckers not replying to my emails or anything to try get some fo these

you know if you look at hr ones they are just the red glass with the circle lights, DR ones are similar but have a cover over the lights like late model r31 GXE if you know those tail lights at all!! from the pics the left is the dr and the right is the hr, i have a spear set of the hr ones that i'll sell you? pm me.

Getting like my garage!

83' Bluebird GX, 84' Bluebird TRX (current daily driver), 82' MR30 (damage currently being repaired), 90' Silvia (cracked block awaiting verdict), several VW beetle chassis (one imported from california) and then my parents several cars and motorbikes

well i finally got the rb20 in, took a bit of fuggin around

still have to wire it up properly....and make some sort of custom gbox mount and cut a hole for the stick

what did people do about the radiator hose? go over the fan or what

will get pics in due time

rsx, i could be keen for the swaybars dude, postage an issue...?

well i finally got the rb20 in, took a bit of fuggin around

still have to wire it up properly....and make some sort of custom gbox mount and cut a hole for the stick

what did people do about the radiator hose? go over the fan or what

will get pics in due time

rsx, i could be keen for the swaybars dude, postage an issue...?

try a mount from an r31 is it should fit perfectly, found that out too late! i used the r32 radiator so used the hose with that! the swaybars i'll pm you for those.

Luvdr,did you loose your marbles or what?LOL.

Why the sale and what are you running around in now or the future.

Could you consider anything other than another DR30?hehehehe

Like ant says, there was just lots of little things to be done that i couldn't be stuffed doing, and didn't have the money too! Might buy it back off him in a couple of years LOL. Will probably be getting a series v rx7. Aint got no car at the moment, it sucks!

Hey RSX does that really work using the mount off an R31, I didnt bother and have got the measurements drawn up for a custom jobby. but if thats the trick wahoo. Another quick question did you do an aircon conversion and if so how much did it set you back. Oh and pwr steering did you use the old pump or go with the new one.

Hey RSX does that really work using the mount off an R31, I didnt bother and have got the measurements drawn up for a custom jobby. but if thats the trick wahoo. Another quick question did you do an aircon conversion and if so how much did it set you back. Oh and pwr steering did you use the old pump or go with the new one.

i dont know 100% if it will or not with the r31 mount, i had one made before i giot this other info, but have herd it from a few pp's now, not going to bother with the a/c as id have to put a new codencer in, but was very tempted to try to wire in the climate control system that came with the halfcut :) , power steering i'm not 100% if i'll be using that as there is no set up for it on the car but have the other r30 to pip it out of, will talk to my machanic about it to see if the r32 pump will work as its still on the engine!! if we can use the r32 pump then its custom plumbing??

its ok for the gbox mount will use the r30 x member and do somthin special with the mounts

as for radiator hose i got something worked out for it using heat resistant taping and a few bends...

hope to have her running morrow.

havent looked at how to connect rpm signal yet...is it hard?

will prolly ditch A/C like rsx.

its ok for the gbox mount will use the r30 x member and do somthin special with the mounts

as for radiator hose i got something worked out for it using heat resistant taping and a few bends...

hope to have her running morrow.

havent looked at how to connect rpm signal yet...is it hard?  

will prolly ditch A/C like rsx.

why my x-mem was changed was due to the r32 radiator being used as the engine was pushed back right to the fire wall, theres also a new tailshaft used and was then able to use the r32 b/m/s, joys of getting all this extra stuff in a halfcut.

if you want remove the dash display find the tacho wire and wire it to the tacho pin in the r32 ecu this (i've been told by a sparky) will work. its the speedo that is the problem for me?

Hey, I'm looking at buying a new set of struts for my 1984 Paul Newman HR30 skyline and need some help.

Are the shocks on the Paul Newman HR30 the same as the ones that are available for the Aus model 1984 R30? I mean can i order say... Konies for the aus model and they will bolt straight in or are there slight variations in the mounting?

How much do you think i would be paying for a set of new konies to suit?

:D Thanks

no worries mate just tell the bloke HR30 skyline and any other info you want as konis make a set to fit. $$ wise front and rear around $1200 installed?? (thats for the orange ones) shop around for quotes as always for the best $$

Also, i want to get an intercooler for my HR30 at some point and want some prices. I'm not sure what to get, i've got an offer for a GT-r intercooler for like 800 but i think it is a little bit over the top and i don't have loads of money to spend. Do you have any sugestions rsx?

i'm hoping for around 1 bar... maybe less i don't know but i need more power asap.

Cheers

Not alot to report on my car on this side of the fence for this week, just 1/2 i've started doing the water lines for the new turbz...My mate just went back to work so cooler pipes and what not will get done rather quickly i *hope*...Then still waiting for panels :D

PhatMR30 if you want 4 wheel disc brakes, just go and swap the rear swing arms with ones that have the disc brakes...Its easy as!!

R30_turbo saw u drive past the park on shakespear avenue yesty...Looking the goods :D As for coolers, i got mine from JMS (well my mate got the turbo and cooler as a package from JMS and i bought it off my mate), i think its designed for an R32 or something like that, cause its not a straight in and out cooler, the out pipe crosses back over the top..Hard to explain but yeah you'll c one dauy when the POS is back on the road!