SAU Community

r30 skylines

rsx84

Sorry I meant the black interior with the grey/silver inserts.  I've never seen one (or pics) with the red insert interior (or any exterior colour other than white for that matter... do you have pics of yours :D)

I picked up a Recaro for mine today at Jaustech, its a bit thrashed out but had the most aggressive bolsters of all their seats.   Also got a GReddy adjustable overboost valve

I need to get the rails done for the seat though

I take it noone has replaced the bushes in their block to strut tower brace??????

btw Ghostrider... do you have two coupes?

No! just one PNV that is white/siver. Although, if the PNV hadn't come along when it did, my MR30 4 door Ti Hatch was going to become a 2 door. I had all the sides lined up in Japan to come over. An estimated $6000.00 was going to be the cost to make a 2 door Ti Hatch. Interesting concept eh!!!!

I know what you meant about interior, I have asked him to send me some pics of his blue sedan incl interior. My pics are to large, to many KB's for this site, when my digital arrives I will take some more and post them.

As for your bush repacement, I am looking for a damper, rather than a fixed brace. Jenesis sells one in Japan, but there must be something here in OZ that is similar.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just found this pic in the r31 club, its from the SAU show and shine held recently is it anyones here??

Not me!!!!! thank christ, it looks pretty bland don't you think, looks a bit ordinary, should be lowered to hell and some fats and my body kit.

Not me!!!!! thank christ, it looks pretty bland don't you think, looks a bit ordinary, should be lowered to hell and some fats and my body kit.

does look pretty bland!! but in good nick though, i'll get some updated pic this weekend of the beast with the cooler fitted and the new rims! might see about starting a pic thread here for anyone else how wants to put up some pics of thier beasts!! i'll see what size pics they take here and let every one know! :D

HIGHER?????????

You absolutely sure???????

You mean higher numbers or higher ratio???

Yes higher!! Pretty simple thing to work out isnt it...I want a HIGHER ratio diff centre!! Would prefer to **** this clutch pack shit off as well and go mechanical but can't see that happening in a hurry..So rebuilding the and shimming the centre is on the cards as well now!!

Does anyone know what the rough sorta price for a dump pipe is to be made??? I need one made soonish but as i've got a full kakimoto exhuast on my car im not really in the mood for cutting it up!!!

Yes higher!!  Pretty simple thing to work out isnt it...I want a HIGHER ratio diff centre!!  Would prefer to **** this clutch pack shit off as well and go mechanical but can't see that happening in a hurry..So rebuilding the and shimming the centre is on the cards as well now!!

Does anyone know what the rough sorta price for a dump pipe is to be made???  I need one made soonish but as i've got a full kakimoto exhuast on my car im not really in the mood for cutting it up!!!

OK Shane,

260Z's came out with R200 mechanical open 3.7:1 standard. That would be the easiest way, get one of them & change the LSD centre to it.

OK Shane,

260Z's came out with R200 mechanical open 3.7:1 standard. That would be the easiest way, get one of them & change the LSD centre to it.

Ummm don't i losse the effect of LSD then mate? Or are u saying that the 260z's came centre can be rebuilt into an LSD??

Ummm don't i losse the effect of LSD then mate?  Or are u saying that the 260z's came centre can be rebuilt into an LSD??

As I see it, the LSD part of the centre is interchangeable with other R200 crown & pinions.

Therefore you would use your LSD with the 260 gears, making a 3.7:1 LSD package when completed.

I have a 3.692:1 (3.7) viscous LSD centre from an R32 here, that would be cheap & I'm told the centres can be swapped into the long nose case.

As I see it, the LSD part of the centre is interchangeable with other R200 crown & pinions.

Therefore you would use your LSD with the 260 gears, making a 3.7:1 LSD package when completed.

I have a 3.692:1 (3.7) viscous LSD centre from an R32 here, that would be cheap & I'm told the centres can be swapped into the long nose case.

I was lead to believe that the long nose centres and the short nose centre's arnt interchangeable??

sorry to interupt, does anyone else get the emails from jenesis! if you do do you know what language is it in as i can't translat it?? heres what i get with there emails??

@@QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ 2004. 4. 1 QQ

@@„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª„ª