• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam_RSX

You put a Tekamon front on a Paul Newman  

AND! what's wrong with that?????

It looks silly.  The earlier front is better

I think so anyway

i'm quite sure theres people here who would swap fronts with you in a second if you dont like the front you have Adam_RSX....lol...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam_RSX

You put a Tekamon front on a Paul Newman  

AND! what's wrong with that?????

It looks silly.  The earlier front is better

I think so anyway

Sorry! but don't agree. What's so special about the STOCK STANDARD front, with big headlights & grille.

How is it better with this nose piece and better than PJR cars

Not to get off track but do you guys know of anywhere that i can source the

FJ24 kit (i understand that its for the N/A version is this correct?) as i could swear i saw it in either the HPI or ZOOM mags but when i

went back i couldnt find the ad!

Any info would be tops

Thanks

Anybody catch the car, right at the rear of 2001 Kanagawa Kitagawa on page 6.

The iron mask h/lights & grille with stock bonnet and cut down 3 row grille.

ALSO! anybody else got thoughts as to Iron Mask or Stock front, which is more appealing/sporty etc

>what is up with that??? did you see this one? see what this blokes holding?????

Haha,no one's going to give him s**t about owning a 4 door!

dr30man,try http://fj20.com

Ghostrider,can't find the one you're talking about? Did you see this one? Early model grille and lights,later everything else! Looks ok I think!

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/u...%2Fowners38.htm

I reckon the ironmask fronts are the best looking,but having said that,early fronts with the slat grille,and flares on 'em,like race replicars look fat!

>what is up with that??? did you see this one? see what this blokes holding?????

Haha,no one's going to give him s**t about owning a 4 door!

dr30man,try http://fj20.com  

Ghostrider,can't find the one you're talking about? Did you see this one? Early model grille and lights,later everything else! Looks ok I think!

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/u...%2Fowners38.htm

I reckon the ironmask fronts are the best looking,but having said that,early fronts with the slat grille,and flares on 'em,like race replicars look fat!

That's the one, but think I get into photo shop and see what I can create as a look. I have pics of my stock PNV and IM. Interesting thought?????

When I first bought my HR30,I planned to slice the nose off the gaurds,and try and adapt an HR31 nose to it.....

Here's a thought,does the iron mask front look better cause it makes them look more like HR31's? :)

:flamed: flame suit on...

When I first bought my HR30,I planned to slice the nose off the gaurds,and try and adapt an HR31 nose to it.....

Here's a thought,does the iron mask front look better cause it makes them look more like HR31's?   :)  

:flamed:    flame suit on...

when i was looking for the headlights for mine i got to a point of seeing if i could rig up those parabolic gts-x lights you can get but found the iron masks instead. :kick:

how would those flares go with the RTA over here as they aid in the r32 gtr front brake spacer problems?

I think this looks mean and should be no problem with RTA.

As for R32 brakes, I have 16 x 7's on front and when I put the spacers in to clear the calliper, I'm going to widen the wheels IN, (make a new wider inner rim) an inch, giving me 8's all round and same front track.

Getting back to mean!!! I would like to stay a little STEALTH looking, don't want to attract to much police attention.

Little story for you to consider:

A friend, he is 64 and owns 3 Ford GT's, 1968 XR, 1970 XW phase 2 and 1971 XY phase 3 shaker.

He can drive either of the XR or XW through Sydney at any speed, he has driven the XR at 150 kph in a 60 zone and not a cop to be found, but when in the XY ph3 shaker, cops come out of holes in the ground, hang out of trees, sit up his arse, just hang off the car literally.

It's just the presence the car creates, very similar in our case if a mean streeter.

Just for interest sake, he recently turned down an offer of 1/2 million for the 3.

How many of these would you find having less than 20K genuine each?

I like that idea Ghostrider

Phat,

Just been quoted $160 freight to get those bits to you and as you might guess, I bloody nearly fell off the chair, so I have organised something with a transport company I work for and it might take about a week to get there but it won't cost $160 either.

Will pack it on the weekend and get it organised. Freight might be as much as $NIL, but won't know until after sent.

Will let you know further when I know.

You want it delivered to the office or ????? PM me and let me know.

As for the look, I have a damaged iron mask grille, so playing with it won't be too costly and my main thoughts are the angle of slant on the inside edge on both lights, if same, no problem.

Will post results after photoshop work done.

how would those flares go with the RTA over here as they aid in the r32 gtr front brake spacer problems?

Yeah,that's what I was talkin about with the early front,and race replicar style.Fat.

The flares wouldn't be the prob,it'd be the very wide wheels needed to fill them!