SAU Community

r30 skylines

rsx84

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah did anyone read the latest HPI mag as it has a dr30 in the SA drift section, not anyone from here is it? or know of it? bugger about the front, lol.

If its grey over black with custom number plates, thats Tom, pretty nice setup when it comes to performance too

Thats Tom in the last issue from the JMS drift day. But I believe that would be mine in the new issue from the Club PSI drift day. But from the front end bit I dare say it's mine your talking about, It looks even worse these days. I still haven't seen the issue but been told theres a photo in there.

Hey guys, i'm looking for a specifications sheet on the DR30 and HR31, any idea's? i would really appreciate it as im writing specifications for every skyline made, and i'm up to the DR30 and HR31, thanks.

-Dallas.

Sweet Josh, looks good

I'll have to get some new pics of mine up sometime, changed a few things so it looks different now.

Crimmo, any chance of getting a look at how you did the coilovers and brakes sometime? (I was the guy with the R31 the night you locked the keys in the R33 at BP Gorge Rd, Andrews friend)

@@@@@ POLO SHIRTS @@@@@

Shirts are ALL GO!

Anybody got any input, towards what they should say or look like.

My ideas,

SAU Logo on the front and on the back 2 cars angled towards each other with R between the cars and 30 below between the fronts and maybe SKYLINES across the bottom, or Skyline Owners.

Will knock up a couple of pics and post them.

Something else though, if we use the word "Nissan" or "Skyline" we/I have to get permission from Nissan.

Cheers

is MR30 hatch Front Left Suspension the same as DR30????

All R30 suspensions are interchangeable, DR, HR, MR.

### BUT ###

The brakes & mounts are different.

The HR & MR have the stock 250 x 18 front disc rotors and DR has 274 x 22 and the HR & MR mounts are only 3.5 inches between the centres and DR is 4.0 inches.

Answer to your question is yes, but you have to change both along with the smaller brakes.

Hey guys, i'm looking for a specifications sheet on the DR30 and HR31, any idea's? i would really appreciate it as im writing specifications for every skyline made, and i'm up to the DR30 and HR31, thanks.

-Dallas.

What specs are you looking for?

I can give you body dimensions, road clearance, brakes etc, but what are you looking for?

The DR was just a comp version of MR/HR.

Thats Tom in the last issue from the JMS drift day. But I believe that would be mine in the new issue from the Club PSI drift day. But from the front end bit I dare say it's mine your talking about, It looks even worse these days. I still haven't seen the issue but been told theres a photo in there.

got it a few days ago and if it is you then i guess your looking to get a new front bar!! these a caption with the pic that states " wheres my front mount, has anyone seen my intercooler" along those lines, bad luck mate. at least the rest of the car looks sweet..

what do they do? electronic valves?

put it this way the control switch has a hard or soft setting! was more popular in the r31 gts-x and gts-r. some sort of solinoid sits at the top of the strut...with mine one of the solinoids was rusted badly...

ghostrider: do you have the control switch is i have one that can go to the same home! free as well (i'm not using it).

@@@@@ POLO SHIRTS @@@@@

Shirts are ALL GO!

Anybody got any input, towards what they should say or look like.

My ideas,

SAU Logo on the front and on the back 2 cars angled towards each other with   R  between the cars and 30 below between the fronts and maybe SKYLINES across the bottom, or Skyline Owners.

Will knock up a couple of pics and post them.

Something else though, if we use the word "Nissan" or "Skyline" we/I have to get permission from Nissan.

Cheers

what do you think of this on the back " i got that car so i could get this t-shirt" :jk:

its all good to use the SAU logo though isnt it? if so what if that was on the front with a outline of an r30 underneath (small) Then on the back your looking at a 2door and 4door facing each other 3/4 veiw, put at the top of the back of the shirt, then under that something like "R30 Division/Skylinesaustralia.com" if we went that way then having nissan/skyline permission wont be needed if we have permission from skylinesaustralia.com?

what do you think of this on the back " i got that car so i could get this t-shirt"  :jk:  

its all good to use the SAU logo though isnt it? if so what if that was on the front with a outline of an r30 underneath (small) Then on the back your looking at a 2door and 4door facing each other 3/4 veiw, put at the top of the back of the shirt, then under that something like "R30 Division/Skylinesaustralia.com"  if we went that way then having nissan/skyline permission wont be needed if we have permission from skylinesaustralia.com?

OK Guys,

This is our FIRST prototype, What do you think?

Combines a few ideas, come back to me with your thoughts.

Cheers

OK Guys,

This is our FIRST prototype, What do you think?

Combines a few ideas, come back to me with your thoughts.

Cheers

cool, i think R+30 should be together though, same height, font, size etc.

Hey all, interesting thing happened to me the other day. I was just driving along kind off sensibaly (Kind off), when all of a sudden, my car was making a horrible grinding noise from under the bonnet. Very soon after (I pulled over as soon as i could) it had overheated.

The problem turned out to be the water pump, the drive shaft had sheared in three places.

Just thaught that it was kind of odd, breaking in thee places.

Anyhow, if anyone has, or knows of a DR30 for sale, i am interseted.

Also, what is the going price for one in good nick, with some mods?

I have possibly found one for $13000, it had a bunch off trust gear, (BIG turbo, dont remember what model) front mount intercooler, three inch exhaust 50mm wastegate etc.) Also coilovers, and it is an ironmask. and four door. Build is '85'.

Unsure of km's, waiting on more info.

Is $13000 exxesive?

Any help apprecciated, Mick.

Ohh yeah, if anyone has a non injected skyline (L series motor) I have an injected heead, complete with ECU) if your interested let me know. (Also a auto trans (out of Aussie R30))

Cheers again, Mick.