SAU Community

r30 skylines

rsx84

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go tomj!!!

I havent seen your coupe yet but be sure to let me know when your finished.Whats the go?Stock ecu/turbo etc?Let me know if you need any help/advice as ive suffered quite a bit already and am quite a bit wiser for it.

PS.I got my new sticks for the FJ,just waiting on the adjustible sprockets.

Todd

Go tomj!!!

I havent seen your coupe yet but be sure to let me know when your finished.Whats the go?Stock ecu/turbo etc?Let me know if you need any help/advice as ive suffered quite a bit already and am quite a bit wiser for it.

PS.I got my new sticks for the FJ,just waiting on the adjustible sprockets.

Todd

awesome to hear. Cams should wake that fj20 nice and early now. Im looking forward to riding in and featuring it :D

Mine will be stock until it is registered , then I think it will be something like wolf 3d and turbo / injectors / gate etc R32 brakes. Basically whatever

Ant and Steve reconmend for my needs. Ive got cage already so it gives me a good base for some track work.

Begins this week. might cover it on the site.

Tom

That car is WRONG!

Hows the oil cooler hangin out the front!

Its just wrong.

i agree if you want a old school gtr then buy one don't kill a car that has its own style!!

hello from magnetic island!

chu-rulz- as you can tell i'm not at home so i'll pm you around the 12th as thats i'll be home, if you hav'nt been able to get your hands on something all ready by then!

if anyones looking or knows anyone that this might suit! www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=70481&current_rec=1&total_rec=1&sort_type=&make_id=5&model_id=73&badge_id=31429&search_distance=50

its not a dr but a hr with a rb20det, not a bad price!

if anyones looking then this seems like good deal though it states dr30 its a hr30, its has a link management system in control with hand set!

if its for you or you know of someone who may be interested then pm and give you all the info!!

hey people,

thought id hop onto this whopper thread too! my eyes are literally stinging after reading it all! haha that and its 2:30am haha

i just got a red & black 83 DR30 RS Coupe. mods wise it has strut brace, greddy boost relief valve, 15" watanabe's, KYB shocks and super low springs of some sort (specialy at the back haha), cat-back exhaust with huuuuge muffler (5.25" tip lol), and small Trust FMIC kit (with like 1m of piping to the inlet too haha 80s a/m stuff). oh and optional front rubber lip =]

ive had it a couple of weeks, and already got about 5000$ worth of spending planned haha big fuel pump, hybrid cooler & custom piping, some minor rust fixing and bodywork & new seals everywhere,& new rear shocks!

has 219rwhp as is on 0.9bar, but hoping will realy benefit from pump and bigger cooler (With much shorter inlet piping)

this is a good thread, got some interesting stuff from it. not much on shockies though, coz im wondering what to change mine to (thinking i stick with KYB but get some AGX adjustables?? not sure)

neway, il keep adding wat i can! haha

ARRGHHHHH WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO THOSE DR'S!!! They are fugly!!! How could they do that to a perfectly good car!!!

TJ i am Dattoboy in IRC bro :P:D My mate is starting his as well in the next couple of weeks let ya know how he's going with it....

[ant]- welcome to this monster, good to see another rs in the red and black! what nose dose yours have? (iron mask or does it have a grill), we did have a lot of info on shockies, struts and brake upgrades but lost about 3 pages/65 posts which seem to cover all this!