SAU Community

Bodykits

lybylyby

Hi everyone, it's Terry here, how are you all?

I recently deceided to purchase a set of bodykit for my R34, and I found a factory in China which produces great quality bodykits.

Then I quickly called them to gather some information. I am very impressed about their FB glass kits, and they have more than 1500+ models, and has the ability of producing 300 kits a day. They also export to USA and UK. I had a lot of research in AUS but most of the kits here are too expensive.

Now I am just wondering if any of you guys will be interested in buying a kit for your ride. The kits will be around $450AUD for a full set, which includes a front bar, a pair of side skirts, and a rear bar.

If you guys are after a kit for a specific car model, please post here so I can ask the factory about the availability for that kit.

I need to know how many people are actually interested in buying them before i import, and they are waiting for my answer, so please give me an idea as soon as possible.

Thanks guys!

Hi everyone, it's Terry here, how are you all?

I recently deceided to purchase a set of bodykit for my R34, and I found a factory in China which produces great quality bodykits.

Then I quickly called them to gather some information. I am very impressed about their FB glass kits, and they have more than 1500+ models, and has the ability of producing 300 kits a day. They also export to USA and UK. I had a lot of research in AUS but most of the kits here are too expensive.

Now I am just wondering if any of you guys will be interested in buying a kit for your ride. The kits will be around $450AUD for a full set, which includes a front bar, a pair of side skirts, and a rear bar.

If you guys are after a kit for a specific car model, please post here so I can ask the factory about the availability for that kit.

I need to know how many people are actually interested in buying them before i import, and they are waiting for my answer, so please give me an idea as soon as possible.

Thanks guys!

What will shipping be? And do they do a kit for S1 Stagea? A website for pics?

hi guys, the factory has a minimum order quantity of 10 sets per shipping, the price around $450AUD includes the shipping cost, and if i order more from them, i get a better price. And i will check if they have got anything for S1

lol, now I know how my missus feels when she says; "am I invisible"?!

Terry did you read my post above?

If this is a group buy, please start a new thread in that section and link it to this one if you like so these posts aren't wasted.

Be also warned that if this is another one of your get rich quick schemes you will be banned........Beer Baron has already spoken to you about this I believe.

lol, now I know how my missus feels when she says; "am I invisible"?!

Terry did you read my post above?

If this is a group buy, please start a new thread in that section and link it to this one if you like so these posts aren't wasted.

Be also warned that if this is another one of your get rich quick schemes you will be banned........Beer Baron has already spoken to you about this I believe.

Sorry Sled, I posted a new thread in there already, i read your post , and i was typing in there. Here Im just gathering some information about the kits, i actually haven't started selling yet.

OK, no probz........post a link here to the new thread in the Group Buy section and I'll close this one.........people will still be able to refer to this one for awhile.