R34 Gtr For Sale

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

f**k me this is cheap,

there is no way in hell i would sell mine for that price, why is there o much difference in prices on 34s?

good luck mate but really you are selling it way to cheap

Thanks Mate,

I can hardly believe it myself, my head says sell it, my heart would like to keep it!

I will have another when i can enjoy it a bit more.

Cheers..

35k ?

Will collect same day with cash :P

[/quote

Not sure if you read my ad but i could of sworn there was something in there about silly offers!

Unless your talking some other currency we are singing off a very different sheet of music mate!

Go find a nice 33 buddy!

35k ?

Will collect same day with cash :P

Not sure if you read my ad but i could of sworn there was something in there about silly offers!

Unless your talking some other currency we are singing off a very different sheet of music mate!

Go find a nice 33 buddy!

He probably meant 35k USD which equates to probably AUD$48,000 :P. Isn't that what you're asking for?

Good luck with the sale. Really nice car you have there.

35k ?

Will collect same day with cash :D

take up his offer, he wont rock up and he wouldnt have 35k. :ninja:

had so many people like this with the 350z, offer me 10k less off the price asking, so i just reply saying i accept it and to come down this weekend, never get a reply back. DREAMERS. took nearly 6months to sell that car.... TOUGH Market, and my car was EMMAC example, like yours.

definatly a clean example mate, gl, tough time to sell though, but if u get around the mark id probaly let it go, by the end of the year prices will just crash, people will be desperate to sell cars, and thats when i plan on getting my bargin 34GTR or EVOx hehe ;)

take up his offer, he wont rock up and he wouldnt have 35k. :thumbsup:

had so many people like this with the 350z, offer me 10k less off the price asking, so i just reply saying i accept it and to come down this weekend, never get a reply back. DREAMERS. took nearly 6months to sell that car.... TOUGH Market, and my car was EMMAC example, like yours.

definatly a clean example mate, gl, tough time to sell though, but if u get around the mark id probaly let it go, by the end of the year prices will just crash, people will be desperate to sell cars, and thats when i plan on getting my bargin 34GTR or EVOx hehe :P

Yeah a part of me wanted to tell him its a deal, arrange to meet and not turn up! But i guess im not that kind of person. Had alot of interest in the last 2 days, would be surprised if it doesnt sell shortly. It is too good an example not to be bought! Good cars always sell mate, and if by chance i cant get what i consider a reasonable price for it, it will just grace my garage until i get more time to use it.....

Lol it was a genuine offer and i do have the cash , having just sold my evo x

Didnt mean to insult you, but every deal starts with a low ball :blink:

Well to be candid it shows pretty poor etiquette to make an offer that low openly [not via PM]on the forum given our prior correspondence via PM regrding price, secondly you havent even seen the car, thirdly it shows that you have either [a] a very poor memory or you didnt read the pm's. :rolleyes:

If you find a mint one for anything like the figure your wanting you will have done very nicely.

All the best...