SAU Community

Fs-- R32 Gts-t

Item: 1989 Nissan skyline 2 door

Item Condition: Bad points are: has hail damage on roof and boot (quoted $600 to repair) Fibreglass bonnet needs replacing, 2 front tyres need replacing soon due to wheel alignment out (all good now tho) Also the standard RB20 Gearbox is starting to get noisy! But still works fine

Reason for Selling: want a change, if i dont sell it ill finish it off!!

Price and Payment Conditions: Really just seeing who is interested, but for a price say $14500, willing to negotiate with serious buyer, or swap for R32 GTR with damaged engine and cash my way!!

Extra Info: RB25DET engine conversion done a month ago, wiring loom done professionally( all wipers/washers and AC works!!) Wolf 3D version 4 ecu, Garrett GT35R 0.82 exh housing, mounted on high mount stainless manifold. 38mm external gate with screamer, custom plenum chamber with XF throttle body. Custom 2.5inch stainless intercooler piping, 600x300x100mm front mount intercooler, custom 3 inch stainless dump/front pipe. 80mm cat back blitz NUR spec R exhaust, 4 inch intake with K&N pod. made 250kw at the wheels (or 331hp) on only 11 psi, 40 degree day at 30% humidity, made 240hp atw on only 6psi!!!. (i have the dyno sheets if anyone is interested), all it needs is a bigger fuel pump and injectors and will get close to 300kw!! Exedy 5 puck sprung center button clutch.

Has a GTR front bar,car is painted in a custom deep purple. has 19 inch starkorp Kaotiks in black with chrome lip, M spec brakes all round. Tinted windows.

Inside it has R32 GTR seats, nismo gear knob, HKS boost and oil pressure guages. Genuine nismo floor mat set!!

Pictures:

P1040473.jpg

P1040474.jpg

P1040475.jpg

P1040457.jpg

mycar004.jpg

mycar003.jpg

mycar008.jpg

mycar006.jpg

mycar002.jpg

Contact Details: pm me here or call sms on 0406143946

here are some better pics of the dents on the roof.. the large ones at the back are from the bonnett fliping up on the old owner!! they can be easily pushed out by hand. the other ones are from one of the hailstorms that syd had a while back. spoken to a couple of dent removal places and the quotes range from $600-$800 for the lot. Ill get some more recent pics of the entire car soon...

RoofDamage001.jpg

RoofDamage002.jpg

RoofDamage003.jpg