SAU Community

What Mods To Do In Order

.. after an hour i get used to the power .. felt like driving my old car again..
Until the very moment you lose control and wrap it round a tree.

You mentality is very scary; feel sorry for your parents' eventual hardship, hope they don't have to suffer due to the results of your driving "experience".

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you klowns are so hardcore for knowing it all. clap clap- have a star u dum sht

he spelt clown with a K

thats funny

your funny

i lol'd. i lold so hard that i ran up to my car and went LOL Luckiee is funny and it instantly gave it 500rwkw

Having a high powered vehicle means shit on your p's u dumb gook.. after an hour i get used to the power .. felt like driving my old car again.. why dont you go bum the government up the bum ay? oh sorry for not knowing everything about cars when i was 18. you klowns are so hardcore for knowing it all. clap clap- have a star u dum sht

Classy

yeah im gonna wrap it around a tree.. the only thing im wrapping around is your mom between my legs

Even more Class... Wow, you really have a way with words don't you :)

Nothing like another brainless Twat giving Skyline (and in this case P platers) drivers a bad name.

Off Topic: Virgin? I guess I have been doing it all wrong when I lift up my missus and she wraps her legs around me!

Edited by iamhe77

Mods i'd do in order

1. Dan_the_man - cause he puts out

2. N1GTR - Cause his avatar shows he's nasty in bed

3. Sl!m - cause his avatar shows he likes to role play

4. R31Nismoid - Cause he don't take no shit

:down::rofl::laugh::)

HAHAHAHAHA

hes not allowed to drive a Ferrari cause hes on his p's,well why the hell are you driving a turbo charged skyline you twit?

sorry to the other p-platers on here but this is the perfect example of why i despise them.

all they want is power but they dont want the mods like brakes,tires & suspension which could possibly save their lives and others cause to them it has nothing to do with power....tell me what good is power if you dont have the means to control it?

i hate these type of people with a passion.

i hate these type of people with a passion.

Wait, you hate twits who don't think of anything but power or you hate p platers? they two are very, very different groups, that just happen to have some people who are in both. Just like, for example, there's some people who are your age who are also twits.

Edited by sneakey pete

i go to calder park and i only do drags. :S and i dont corner @ high speed. and just cos im p plater doesnt mean i cant handle a pissy turbo, my mates non turbo xr6 is faster than my turbo.. turbo aint much difference, just a nice dose.. power wise its jackall to me.. i've driven a ferrrari.. thats real power. and i cant drive that. but turbo? please you guys make it sound like its the craziest shizz ever

What a dumbass. Being in a booster seat in the passenger seat of a Ferrari doesn't mean you've driven one. :D

I hardly think you've got any brains when it comes to cars. Stick to playing with your lego after school, and let the real men play with real cars.

u r what i like to call the dumb population in our society, ur asking people who really know skylines about what to do to ur car and when they tell u make it handle good u go on about some dumb flamin mongrel in an xr6, and a turbo is abig f**king difference have u ever driven an na skyline.

u asked for advice and it was given dont question it bro we have all been there before u!!!

:)

You've got alot of experienced racers/tuners/suspension tuners on SAU. I've done drag racing and circuit racing also in cars and on bikes. Tyres and suspension tuning is everything when it comes to going fast in a straight line or around corners. But hey don't listen to us, you're obviously a dreamer who won't give a damn unless we say what you want to hear.

:D

Wait, you hate twits who don't think of anything but power or you hate p platers? they two are very, very different groups, that just happen to have some people who are in both. Just like, for example, there's some people who are your age who are also twits.

i hate inexperienced p-platers,as soon as they get a their license they want a high powered car which they cant handle and kill themselves,friends and innocent people......inexperience+high powered cars = death.

as i was saying the twit is a perfect example of a p-plater who thinks he knows it all and has plenty of experience cause hes driven a Ferrari yet hes that stupid to think that brakes,tyres,suspension & handling aint important enough,hes a typical big headed smart ass when people recommend what he should do hes nothing but a prick to them.

and i know there are people my age who do the exact same,there wankers who like going through stop signs and have to do a burn out every corner they go around and try to race every car that has an exhaust its cause they still think their 17 and think its cool and it impresses chicks and thanks to wankers like them that we have all these restrictions and being picked on by the cops,why use public roads as their own personal race way?they think its all fun until they kill someone and wipeout another family in a car.