SAU Community

Fs Ford Ed 1994 Wagon

Fero

Have a 94 model ed ford wagon automatic, dark greeny blue in colour.

Has aircon , pwr steer ect ect.

interior and exterior in amazing condition very very cleen.

Have spent over 5000 dollars on it this financial year,

Reco auto trans

new distributor

new head( not reco) with all new lifters rockers cam ect.

new head gasket

new oil pressure switch

new fuel pump

new leads

camber kit

new radiator

new disks all round

new brake pads all round with brake fluid flushed and changed.

spent 1500 dollars on stereo system

new rear main seal

recently serviced with new oil in trans, engine. fuel filter changed and new coolant and plugs also So basicly full service on it.

CAR HAS 10 MONTHS REGO AND COMES WITH A RWC

I have fixed all there is to fix on this car all you have to do is drive it. Everything works and needs nothing to spend.

Things i will be fixing for rwc are wheel alignment and 2 new tyres for the front, very slight oil leak, 1 head light globe and 1 tail light globe.

Contact robert on 0437078793 i am slightly neg on price if you wanted to get your own rwc otherwise price is firm.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Thanks... yeop I think anyone thats had to compete or travel more than the usual home track situation gets it and prob even those that havent yet had to do it ... its just harder and costs more fullstop As one goes through this, prob like yourself, you gain and appreciation of effort - almost regardless of the result - but the result can add to it on top This year I did enjoy it alot more even though it was harder ...which is actually good!
    • Hey Matt, no I think I've misled you...I'm not sure that the ECCS power supply to ECU had 9.5v, just that the ECU reported 9.5v.   Link got back to me pretty quick and suggested to check the IGN power supplies to the ECU Pin 24 is the IGN key signal, which is working OK (ie battery volts with key on IGN) Pin 31 is "IGN power supply" and sure enough that is giving 0v with IGN on So, back to a car side problem, which is good because at least I can work it out here. On the down side I don't have a wiring diagram for Stagea so its the old fashioned trace and check task. @Stick180 I did double check those fuses are OK (I double checked all IGN fuses) and I also pulled and swapped the IGN relays at the driver's knee as a quick check with no change....but something is wrong there somewhere
    • FWIW I run Kelford 264/272 9.6mm and still retain VCT. VCT is great, enables all that low end torque to help bring on the turbo earlier compared to a non VCT motor.
    • Awesome effort and result, well done. I understand you wanting to get that 1.30 but the reality is this is a super quick car already with road cars being in the mind 40s, its hard to realise how much is required to go that much faster! The other thing is, having done Targa a few times from NSW, the cost and effort to travel that far to a track and city you don't know, and then deal with things not going to plan, that is a huge extra effort on top of everything. And once you've got all that sorted you need to drive it too! Anyway, well done for taking on such a big adventure, I hope you enjoyed it among all the hectic pace and pressure
    • That was a really fast reply! Thank you very much. i will contact kelford.   Have a great day