superjet760

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GIVE ME MY NUMBER PLATE BACK!!!!!

Its a nugget

thats right u heard me!!!!!!!!!!

wait till the 34 is complete sure i wont have 553kw@all fours but trust me ur gonna have a hard time shaking me off!!!

PS- NUGGET!!!!

Its a nugget

wait till the 34 is complete sure i wont have 553kw@all fours but trust me ur gonna have a hard time shaking me off!!!

PS- NUGGET!!!!

lol ol' GTR32X....you will leave them up for grabs...lol

Its a nugget

PS- NUGGET!!!!

You Serious,

Both your cars are nuggets ..............

Not yet going for a cruise tommorow night.

Wuss you can shove your plates when the NUGGET runs a 9 then i can put my rh9gtr plates on or you can have them if your shit box runs a 9 first lol lol

good to see someone at least waiting to see if the car will at least run a 9 before putting rh9 plates on...lol

his car makes full boost by 5000rpm and pulls hard till 9000.

how can that not be fun?

my mate runs a gt3540 rb30 on his r34 and makes full boost by 3900 and pulls to 7000.

he makes around 350rwkw. and has yet to even lose to anything on the street. and trsut me 20psi by 4000rpm is f*kn responsive on a big turbo like that.

we both know there are alot more serious cars out there.

but with a AWD system and full boot by 5000rpm. and making over 5000kw.

thats more fun then dreamworld

your profile says u own a r33 gtst....what stock twins are you talking about?

stock GTRs make full boost by 2500rpm but make like 250awk.......which is f*k all and isnt all that fast.

i can tell youve never been in anything other then your standard 2.5 or 2.6 skyline. this guys running a rb30 which will cause less lag and even more power. i dont think you know what lag is boy

I am sorry, i should update that. I don't an RB26 GTST 33 anymore i have a 33 GTR thanks. I have been in an R32 GTR that makes near 600awhp through low mount trust twins and 2.7 litre stroker engine, mind you its set up for circuit but is an absolute weapon on the street, i'd prefer that over a monster single turbo to be honest.

In saying that i want a GT3540 .86 or .84 rear housing, as all i want is around 350awkw and that turbo will still be somewhat responsive and useable on the street

Just my 2 cents, its not always about size....

haha thats true, i have been in a mates GT3540 equipped and still 2.6l with mild poncams and it was rediculous very responsive and revved to 8000rpm like a dream... also squeezed 390awkw out of it to... to bad he didn't have a surge tank as it used to hit fuel surge on every launch lol this is why it is getting another rebuild...

I am sorry, i should update that. I don't an RB26 GTST 33 anymore i have a 33 GTR thanks. I have been in an R32 GTR that makes near 600awhp through low mount trust twins and 2.7 litre stroker engine, mind you its set up for circuit but is an absolute weapon on the street, i'd prefer that over a monster single turbo to be honest.

In saying that i want a GT3540 .86 or .84 rear housing, as all i want is around 350awkw and that turbo will still be somewhat responsive and useable on the street

Just my 2 cents, its not always about size....

id prefer my low-mounts over a single anyday as well...but low-mounts restrict top-end power needed to run the times im after. When i achieve what im gunning for im not ruling out going back to the GT-RS's and even a larger capacity bottom end...did i just type that?...a larger capacity bottom end...yes i did...the Mark Berry low-mount record is in some danger when i get the low-mounts back on. Im building up the engine for it now so it may be a simple engine swap and im away. Leaving the high mount set-up there if i feel the need to go back to it. Ahh the luxury of being able to build your own race engines is a good one.

I am not againts a big single and favour twin low mounts as i think both are very capable in certain areas, the main reason i am looking at ditching the stock twins and go the GT3540 is the fact that yes it will still be relatively responsive, it will do the power i am after and it will simplify all the underbody maintenance on the turbo side, i have ripped off my stock twins in my old car and it was an absolute pain in the ass, definately down the track when it comes time for a rebuild i will be looking at a 30 bottom end and a T04Z as thats a lethal combo in any language

I am not againts a big single and favour twin low mounts as i think both are very capable in certain areas, the main reason i am looking at ditching the stock twins and go the GT3540 is the fact that yes it will still be relatively responsive, it will do the power i am after and it will simplify all the underbody maintenance on the turbo side, i have ripped off my stock twins in my old car and it was an absolute pain in the ass, definately down the track when it comes time for a rebuild i will be looking at a 30 bottom end and a T04Z as thats a lethal combo in any language

we overlayed our circuit cars dyno chart with both power and torque against the GT-RS's on the drag car and you would swear it was the same car.

The low mounts at 22psi and the T04Z at 24psi...same power but the low-mounts power was made a little earlier and held on for longer...same with the torque...both are HKS powered cars but the circuit car was on Sunoco and the drag car was on BP98.

Edited by DiRTgarage

Hmm thats very interesting actually, I wouldn't go a T04Z if i was staying 2.6l but if i do want more down the track and i do go a 30 bottom end it will be the only turbo i will have on there

Have seen some very impressive results from those combo's interms of response and awesome torque