SAU Community

Best Type Of Intake. Eg. Panel Filter. Cold Air Intake. Pod Filter.

I'd post a witty "GTFO" image macro in response to that, but most have been stripmined already.

Seriously, if you're just going to spam a thread to up your postcount by saying "SEARCH PLEAZ", why do it? It's not helping anyone, but it is making the thread more difficult to read through. Given the amount of moderation on this forum, I'm sure it would have been locked already if it were deemed pointless or irrelevant.

Anyway, I guess I'll be trying the 3A Racing filter next time, I'm always wary of oiled pods shedding oil into the intake piping though.

I'd post a witty "GTFO" image macro in response to that, but most have been stripmined already.

Seriously, if you're just going to spam a thread to up your postcount by saying "SEARCH PLEAZ", why do it? It's not helping anyone, but it is making the thread more difficult to read through. Given the amount of moderation on this forum, I'm sure it would have been locked already if it were deemed pointless or irrelevant.

Anyway, I guess I'll be trying the 3A Racing filter next time, I'm always wary of oiled pods shedding oil into the intake piping though.

yeah i know what you mean dude...

ive noticed this on some forums...

its either:

1.) the person who says that is what you call a "post whore" ..someone who tries to post as much as they can to up their post counts ###, regardless if thier posts are helpful or not

2.) There are a no# of people on forums who somehow get affected by NEWBIES asking questions..that obviously have been asked before. just because the that person has seen the post before...doesnt mean the newbie has... some people actually comment by "use some initiative and search".... then i just think....well its a free forum...people can say or ask anything they want... as long as they dont break the rules. and some forums sticky things saying "newbies please be curtious and use search".

which i think is crap also... sometimes people have a serious question to ask...and due to that question is why they signed up to this forum...they need the answer there and then... but still its not an offence if they ignore that and ask anyways...

anyhow all good, i wasnt affected by your post...

as you see through all posts, i always try and explain myself as clearly as possible....never have i said to do stupid searches.

Edited by eeiko321