SAU Community

Villis Tonight

Krishy

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol craig i didnt say where i was going to have the tiramisu lol

and i am sure that cara has got quite sick of me giving her shit all yesterday lol

thats what i do when i am being bored

Krishy is alright, he just talks alot :O You should have been at autosalon Krishy, man, that was boring.

Is this thread about meeting at Vilis every Friday, or about that meet when the thread was created?

Yeah pretty much every friday night around 7, more just to catch up and have a chat or sort out entry forms for up coming events. Also a good place to pick stuff up bought off the forum too

So is this Villi's thing a regular occurance? Is there a secret handshake at the door??

There is a secret handshake ... involves a $50 note from you! :D

J/K ... any SAU member can come around for a chat and put a face to the name. We generally head on down to the West Tce BP afterwards for more of a chat and to catch up with some biker mates of mine.

ohhh I like Krishy....stop picking on him ya big bullies :D

thanks Pete....

ohh cara cara cara what would i do....i dont actually know lol

and yes medman villis is just like a forum except no keyboards required lol

its always good to hang out and catch up with everyone....

haha, lol....yeah and peeps show a little more respect to one another, unlike on the boards

its always good to hang out and catch up with everyone....

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I am always up for a drive.

So every Friday around 7... All I gotta do is bring 50 bucks and learn the secret handshake. no problem :ph34r:

post-31501-1238409009_thumb.jpg

yeah does get a lil more ruff around the boards

no tone of voice, people taken extra serious when they not trying to be, casual thoughts getting misinturpreted as thats how it is mofo. all boards are like this, club would prob get along alot better if there was no chit chat online only in person.

i prefer to have meet all in person before chatting on the forums, that way they know im a retard in advance :ph34r:

$50 secrethand shake + single hot young chicks

Edited by Inline 6

post-31501-1238409009_thumb.jpg

i prefer to have meet all in person before chatting on the forums, that way they know im a retard in advance :ph34r:

LOL dude,

I prefer to meet so we can DRIVE THE CARS AROUND!!!