SAU Community

Villis Tonight

Krishy

wonder if they'll lump the crotch rockets into the bikies laws??

or the kids terrorizing my block on motorized mtn bikes...lol

you bringing out the bike Pete, a little rain never stops a real biker..lol bet that thing is a handful on wet roads???

Thats why its called the SLED roflcopter... slippin n slidin' across the snow

-D

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, yeah Troy as long as the roads are dry I should be a goer......the 300mm rear tyre is a semi-slick in design and hates wet roads.........can you say aquaplane! ;)

The cold doesn't bother me though....the older you get the more your skin resembles a leather jacket, lol. :( .

haha, yeah Troy as long as the roads are dry I should be a goer......the 300mm rear tyre is a semi-slick in design and hates wet roads.........can you say aquaplane! :)

Just about no need for a kick stand then Pete? :P

Damn i wish i didn't have to work friday night now ! :rant:

This is a message from Roo that he asked me to post on his behalf. :laughing-smiley-014:

Here are my

Love Ruby :)

Ah those were the days! :rant:

wonder if they'll lump the crotch rockets into the bikies laws??

or the kids terrorizing my block on motorized mtn bikes...lol

you bringing out the bike Pete, a little rain never stops a real biker..lol bet that thing is a handful on wet roads???

The Govt has been pitching changes in legislations at us for decades now. Anything from front license plates to the 'shared parking' issue, and silly little things in between. Luckily the motorcycling community bands together and most of these legislations have been opposed and never made it thru.

The bikie laws will no doubt be confused with 'bikers' (not 'bikies'), but we've been thru that before back 7-8 years ago when there would be 30-40 of us riding in a pack. And back then there was no law to support the police attention ... now there is. Bikers generally suffer more from licence and roadworthy checks, rather than suspicion of organised crime. :P

Consider yourself lucky. When biker gets killed doing something stupid, there's a heavy police presence upon bikers. Given the current trend of import drivers getting perished, I'm surprised there has been no mega blitz.

These new hoon laws will apply to any road user, motorcyclists included. And I welcome it. I've seen some real tools on motorcycles in the last decade.

Edited by RubyRS4

yes ill be there this friday

sorry boys and girls i cant make it tomorrow night i have something very important to do but ill see some of you on wednesday night at 8pm xx

I should be there tomorrow night (03-04-09), may be there a little bit earlier. I may leave straight from work tomz night, cant be bothered with the extra driving home, then back out. See some of you tomz night.

sorry boys...and girls...doesnt look promising for me to be out there tomorrow night....got a few important things to take care off

I was hoping to pop in for the first time tonnight, but now I've been invited to the Adelaide v St Kilda game.........

Gee someone must be paying you alot of CASH or she's a real hottie!! :(

Gee someone must be paying you alot of CASH or she's a real hottie!! :ermm:

Nah, no ones paying me. And there is a good chance that there'll be many a hottie there, I guess you port supporters wouldn't really get that.... :D

Edited by TALBO

Nah, no ones paying me. And there is a good chance that there'll be many a hottie there, I guess you port supporters wouldn't really get that.... :D

haha, probably right there.......just overweight toothless monsters with their flagons of Yalumba Hock at our matches unfortunately. :ermm:

haha, probably right there.......just overweight toothless monsters with their flagons of Yalumba Hock at our matches unfortunately. :ermm:

Theres an advantage to pashing chicks who are missing teeth... they cant bite your tongue off

Yalumba flagons. She sounds like a hot bitch. You lucky man pete!

-D