SAU Community

Villis Tonight

Krishy

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time do people hang around Villis till?? I've still gotta drive up from Victor.. might drop in and steal a few steak n mushies

Might also cruise up greenhill to Mt Lofty from there.. nothing better to do.

Edited by Stagstock

sorry all my flight back from the mount got delayed....

was supposed to leave there at 7pm instead left at like 9.30ish.....

Tonight was a good night.

Was the usual, plus we saw a few bogandores doing tricks for us, and drove up to Lofty where it was foggy as all sh!t and raining. The drive to Lofty also reminded me how much I need to have the servo motor/s fixed so I can have demisters :)

was good to meet you guys (and girls).....you have some nice cars....big lol's at the dooshbag in the vx..and the general lee ute...or was that the general davo......couldnt believe on one side of the tunnel it was fairly clear but on the other side it was pea soup....definately have to recheck my cooling system though.....nearly overheated :)

damn i missed out on a good night out.....arrg epic fail for flight delays

4 out of 10 planes were broken down....thank f**k that the one i was on was ok......damn dingy's

I often leave after work to get there, i get there about 6:30'ish when i go, i believe the others get there about 7/7:30'ish, Friday gone Lex (I think that's his name, sorry, i have a bad memory for names) was there before me. As for how many, depends who can be bothered going and if they feel there is too much cop presence about, but i would say about 5 -8 people, as i said just depends who can go and who can be bothered to go.

Damn, i should have stuck around, i would have loved to see mt lofty with the fog, but i didn't have my gps so i would have most likely gotten lost on the way home :( , and i also wanted sleep as i had work on the saturday :) .

I often leave after work to get there, i get there about 6:30'ish when i go, i believe the others get there about 7/7:30'ish, Friday gone Lex (I think that's his name, sorry, i have a bad memory for names) was there before me. As for how many, depends who can be bothered going and if they feel there is too much cop presence about, but i would say about 5 -8 people, as i said just depends who can go and who can be bothered to go.

Damn, i should have stuck around, i would have loved to see mt lofty with the fog, but i didn't have my gps so i would have most likely gotten lost on the way home :P , and i also wanted sleep as i had work on the saturday :) .

Needing your beauty sleep aye Abe....i will try to make it out on friday but i am most likely going to be staying in Mt Gambier till Sat morning

BTW you going to the Kadina show...

Was good to catch up with Paul again. Been quite a few years.

Sorry I had to bail early ... had a big weekend, getting up early and fixing up my house for sale, and fitting the new 'cooler to the Stagea! :P

Damn, i should have stuck around, i would have loved to see mt lofty with the fog, but i didn't have my gps so i would have most likely gotten lost on the way home :P , and i also wanted sleep as i had work on the saturday :) .

Mt Lofty wasnt that good, because it was like pea soup, and raining. My headunit/dvd/lcd has GPS built into it, it wasnt working anyway... lol

I dunno what is wrong with it, I thought it was because of the cloud cover but it wasnt working Saturday either. It only seems to be picking up signals from one satellite at a time. Maybe the plug for the receiver has come out of the unit a bit or something...

Needing your beauty sleep aye Abe....i will try to make it out on friday but i am most likely going to be staying in Mt Gambier till Sat morning

BTW you going to the Kadina show...

Beauty Sleep, damn right i do, you seen how ugly i am :P. As for the Kadina Show, nah i ain't going, not sure if i could get that weekend off from work, so it was easier to say no...plus that way i have more money for my car mods :D

Can anyone point me in the way of some good info on the RB25->Rb27 conversion via using a RB26DETT crank etc? Tried looking but i cant find SFA.

wasnt expecting the freeway and the tunnels to be as slippery as they were.....took me by surprise

Who's out tonight?

I gotta head up to my brother's tonight for some hose clamps for the cooler [he works at Coventry Fasteners and scored me a complete set] :) Gotta be there at 6pm, so can't see why I can't be at Vilis about 7.30pm ... but I might get delayed.

im changin a gearbox on a N14 pulsar tonight with Paul..whilist consuming a few bourbons.....so i'll be up at his joint

I hate changing gearboxes :D

Enjoy. Say hi to Paul for me. :P