SAU Community

Some Of My Work. (mk Photography)

rbturbo

I like the pic with the chick on the bike. It straight away grabs my attention. Good history brushing :stupid:

But really harsh sun light and shadows. Would like to see shots of that series however.

Now the black cars such as the audi and honda are way to dark and lacking any detail.

Esp the audi shot. I noticed your hi ISO for that shot so im assuming you didnt have a tripod?

If thats the case perhaps go to a more lit area?

Some really harsh reflections on some of the other shots like basti has mentioned. Perhaps take the pictures later on in the day or get a circular polarizer filter.

Im in no way bagging out your work, but giving my honest opinion for improvements that i feel will help in time round.

But you dont have to listen to me either :)

• 1 month later...

Yeah i was thinking the same as Sidd about the darker car photos.

This may just be me (and in no way am i an expert..in fact have no idea about taking photos)

However the commodore photos look too digital..if that makes any sense...like it doesn't look like a photo...looks like a cgi image or something

i'm the world's foremost expert on what i like. and i like the S15 (minus the huge logo), the chick, and the civic. they look great.

post more of the S15 and the girl/bike, if you have them.

.........had a look - how can I say this diplomatically - it reminds me of one of my rellies who has x number of cameras etc and .........well I better not go any further..............

you got any other hobbies your better at?

you got any other hobbies your better at?

Damn that's a bit harsh.

The dark Audi photo is a little too dark for my liking but I can see where you are going with it.

Do you have any other photos of the first car?

From the rear light it looks to me to be a new model Toyota Celica but I've never seen that wide arch kit before.....

• 4 weeks later...